Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Those Who Dare, WIN!

I was thinking about it (yes, still) while lying in bed last night and honestly, I don't think that Mister has what it takes to win the Amazing Race. He so looks the type who will end up saying, "Wah, we sure cannot make it up those stairs faster than that other team." "We sure miss the flight di lah." "How many wriggly fishes can I even catch with a paper fishnet? Let's just go home." (Did you watch that episode in Amazing Race Asia? So exciting!) Sure stop halfway through the race and say, "I cannot do it di," wan.


Tsk. Defeatist.
Those who dare, win, okay!

And in my case, those who dare gets the towel...
AND the body wash! HAH!




p/s: Bought the wrong body wash di lah last night. Take my word for it, don't buy this one, guys. Regret sia. Down with Johnson's pH5.5 Nourishing Body Wash with Honey. Damn kau smelly. *snorts*

5 comments :

k0k s3n w4i said...

I generally avoid anything with the word "honey" in it - except Nestle Honey Cornflakes :D

Pam Song said...

Haha. You should have popped by earlier and alerted me. Dang. Now I'm stuck with a full pump bottle of honey body wash. Yuck.

WoMbOk™♂ said...

Lol. Must have made you wanna cekik the guy :P

luxen said...

what do you mean by smelly? Like smell like shit funny or just smells odd, out of place smelly?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: WoMbOk™♂
– You bet, man. There was a lot of stuff I wanted to do to him. Give him face only see he 50-something years old. Haha.


ATTN: luxen
– Whoa. So many kinds of smelly. Haha. Hmmm. To me, it doesn't smell nice. Like very suffocating kind of aroma. So to me, that's smelly. I guess that falls into the 'out of place' category for you. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!