Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Got Shot

Was at a shoot yesterday (hence the lack of posts *grin*). Felt like a life-sized Barbie doll... and that's rare for a person like me. I don't behave all Barbie-like, I don't look remotely Barbie-like in any way and I just don't do Barbie. It's not me. I think yesterday's ordeal got Ms Reflection a little freaked out.


*shudder*


Seriously lah. I don't know how models do it on a day-to-day basis. So tired can die, wei. Plus, smiling and looking pretty for 8 hours straight is no joke. It's HARD WORK!


Tell you guys about it later. Stay tuned. =p

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

wanted to eat slated fish... sure know will feel thristy one...


so... no pain no gain....

Anonymous said...

you got shot !?...
me wan to see pics :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: CS
– Haha. Got bak kata pepatah summore. Dun play play. But... I got pain no gain wor. How?


ATTN: chunleung
– HAHAHAHA. That's quite a funny request. Haha. I don't know. Maybe... Depends. If I'm in a good mood. =p

Anonymous said...

haha... then a....

that one call gatal lo......

y? when u kena mosqito bites, u feel gatal right?

then u garu right?..

what will u get.. nothing BUT SIOK lor....

LIke now lor... u got pain... no gain..... BUT SIOK wor.. right?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: CS
– Ok ok lah. Got syok a bit lah. Haha. A bit a bit. =p But a bit only. They pull my hair worrrrr.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!