Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Leg Is Delishious!

Excuse the (very-unnecessary) profanity in the commercial you are about to see. The bleeps are ALL at the wrong places.


*rolls eyes*

Could they have made their
faux-censorship any 'less' obvious!?!

*shakes head with much disapproval*


Terrible lah. Too bad I have no idea which agency came up with this. I highly doubt that it's award-winning loh! (*gulp* I hope I didn't just offend any of the big shots in advertising.) But... nevertheless, it's funny. Very funny. (I'd better suck up... just in case. *grin*)





It's only here cos it's so, so funny lah.
Hor? HOR? So funny, right?


"I'm so happy cos Imma gummy bear, GUMMY BEAR!"


Pfft. I can so sing that song. In tune. All cheery-like. And bounce up and down on-screen. And bite off my own leg in mock tastebud ecstasy. I could so be in a commercial like that and earn some extra spending money. Hmmph. If a pink gummy bear can do it, I CAN!


And while we're at it... I know
that my leg would taste delishious.

6 comments :

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

Wahaha..... what da HELL is that advertisement.... so funny! "I'm so happy coz I'm Gummy Bear..Arrr!!!!!!!!........." Lolz.... how u search this video??? i mean what keywords have u typed?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: BaBy_oN_BoArd
– Haha. I found it off another blog, I think. And it's so so darn funny, right?! HAHA. Lol.

Brb. Gonna go watch it again. *grin*

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

That was bad!!! after watching sweeney todd..I would not be able to stomach an ad like that lol

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– That was fantastic!!! Haha. I laughed my way through. Haha.

I WANNA WATCH SWEENY TODD!!!

Ninja said...

Hahahahahahaha!!! That was soo funny la....and a little gross...for a moment there it looked like the bear was giving himself (herself?) a blow job :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sabrina
– Darn it, woman!!! I didn't even think of it that way. Now you totally ruined the ad for me. -_-

Why you so dirty wan?

Yuck. Imagine if pink bears got euphoric at giving themselves blow jobs. Eeyer.

*blink blink*

SEEEEEE!!! You totally ruined it for me!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!