Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cu•bi•cle

Cu•bi•cle |'kyoōbikəl|
noun
a small partitioned-off area of a room, for example one containing a bed in a dwelling or one containing a desk in an office.


Cubicle – that, I have.


CASE-IN-POINT DEFINITION: A small partitioned-off area of a HUGE room, containing two desks, one other human being, shelving fixtures, two chests of under-table drawers, a desktop computer, a laptop, speakers and lots of accumulated junk.


Welcome to my life right now.

My white desk is all set up, complete with speakers,
mouse, external hard disk and very-matching laptop.




I'm lovin' my white drawers.




It even comes with keys that work. Yay!

My white shelves are filled.




Yeah, so what if its contents don't make make me look like the next ECD in tow. I don't care. They make me look cool. And cool is all that matters right now.


p/s: I very likeness the whiteness of it all. Wheee!

7 comments :

Ninja said...

Wah very the terrer la the whiteness!!! Is that an Apple i spy on your table?

Pam Song said...

Haha. Yes yes, very terrer it is. =p

And yes, I use a MacBook. Hmmm. Thought all my readers knew. Haha. I always blog it and it sometimes appear in my pictures.

Ninja said...

I sooo jealous!!! My friend has it and i'm still devising ways on how to steal it!!!

Where do you stay ah? Hee hee

Pam Song said...

HAHA. Go, go. JUST GO FOR IT, WOMAN! I urge you on! YOU CAN DO IT!!! GO GRAB HER LAPPIE!!!

...and just leave mine alone. Haha. And like lah I'll tell you where I live now. Haha. You should have gone to the PC fair. It was real cheap there.

Pam Song said...

Oh, and FYI, I just linked you. =p

Ninja said...

Oh stank you :p

You've been on my list for quite some time now :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sabrina
– Haha. Sorry lah. I don't update my list very often. It's a LOT of work. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!