Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm Not The Only Addict

...but at least my addiction doesn't kill me.

Theirs does. Will. Eventually.




But really. You only know how addicted people actually are to the objects of their addiction till you see what they put themselves through. Like making sure they get their nicotine shots at regular intervals (e.g. after lunch).


It was raining today. And what you'll see next is a picture of a guy, standing outside, in the rain, as close to the wall as he can possibly get, with a McDonald's 1300-13-1300 delivery menu over his head (for pathetic shade), wearing soggy, rain-soaked canvas shoes... while holding a lighted cigarette in his hand.




*rolls eyes*

Lameness.

Prefer to be basah kuyup than healthy.
Me no understands such people.




It's not.




Yuck.

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...you just sounded like a" NO to Smoking" health ambassador.....The health ministry should hire ya....hahaha =P

Eh..eh.....my ex-housemate in Uni did that too....collected his cigarette's bonsai in his room for months...and I wondered how could this people ever live with that stinky smell....

Pam Song said...

Haha. That, I am. And yes, they should hire me. I'd go all out to stop smokers from killing themselves.

Anyway, the smell of stale ciggies is the worst lah. At least when tobacco is fresh, it isn't that bad. Stale ones confirm can die.

Anonymous said...

OMG, AH BEN AH BEN, rain still wanna smoke ya, where's the other balala?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ExArt Guy
– Haha. NOW you know lah! Terrible-ness!!! Balala wasn't there at the time. Got meeting I think.

Anonymous said...

i think Balala would have joined me. Unities!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Ah Beng
– Puh-leeze. Balala would have left you there to rot. And even if he goes out, he wouldn't have bothered with the menu shade. =p

Kirsten said...

From a smoker: tsk tsk tsk

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Kirsten
– Haha. I should ask him to come in and read that. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!