Monday, January 28, 2008

Greydicted

I have officially been converted into
an emo-lovin', drama-cravin',
love-hungry, MD-wannabe.


I'm soooo into Grey's Anatomy lah. I totally wiped out my entire collection of Season 2 episodes over the weekend – on top of having to go in for work on Saturday and Sunday – and even managed to start breezing through Season 1 to catch up on what I missed. (Season 2 was the first season I ever watched.) I watched a total of 17 episodes last weekend. *beams*


I'm now unbelievably sleep deprived – a walking zombie. I've started hallucinating and zoning out at increasingly short intervals. But it's all worth it. Why? Cos I know who's slept with who, who's into who, and who's got bigger attachment issues than who.


HAH!


Anyway, I've started taking notes and copying interesting bits of their script. No joke. Total addiction. I'm pathetic, I know. I'm only telling you that bit cos I really wanna blog about the lines that caught my interest. It's not cos I feel an affinity towards you, and it's definitely not cos I like telling you embarrassing stuff about me. So, get over yourself, alright?


*grin*


--------------------


Boundaries don't keep other people out.
They fence you in.

– Meredith Grey (played by Ellen Pompeo),
Season 1, Episode 2: The First Cut Is The Deepest


. . .


Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer?
Because it feels so good when I stop.

– Meredith Grey (played by Ellen Pompeo),
Season 1, Episode 7: The Self-Distruct Button


. . .


Liz, uh... Liz was my wife. And when she died... you do this thing, you know... where you stop making plans. Because you had plans but then there was a car crash and your plans disappeared. So you just... (sigh) I just try to get from sun-up to sundown. That's as far into the future as I can handle. And I've been fine with that. I have.

– Dr Finn Dandridge a.k.a McVet (played by Chris O'donnell),
Season 2, Episode 27: Losing My Religion


--------------------


I know what it's like to stop making plans. I stopped making them once. And I was happy then... without a plan. You know? It made life easy. To plan for today and leave Tomorrow to worry for itself till I eventually got around to it. Working through things in bite-sized chunks at my own time. No excessive thinking to do, nobody to worry about, and no consequences to consider. But plan-less-ness isn't always rosy. We end up reaching for nothing, aiming for nothing... and getting nothing.


I wanna make plans. If only the thought
of making them didn't scare me as much.

8 comments :

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

I'm so glad that i am the cause for your addiction.. BWAHAHAHAAHAH.. but right now i'm dying!! I need something to watch.. arrghhh

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– Bleh. You brought me many sleepless nights. Haha. But I WANT SEASON THREEEEEEEEE!!! Aargh!!!

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

hahahah soo happy u got sleepless nites and turned u into emo girl :P .. now different laugh...
muahahahahahahahhahahaha.. season three is with you know who la

Kirsten said...

at times, getting nothing aint that bad after all

*sigh

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– Eh, ask her to return you so that you can lend me lah. What is this man. She hogging Season 3 from TWO people. I DEMAND GREY JUSTICE!!!


ATTN: Kirsten
– You know what. You're right. Sigh. =(

Ninja said...

Aiyo i can't wait for them to finish Season 4 so that i can buy the whole bloody season!!!

Go to Penang and get Season 3 from the DVD dudes at Feringghi babe...only RM4 per disk

Long live illegal DVDs!

Falcon said...

Im so so addicted..help me!! lol

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sabrina
– Haha. I can see why you're addicted. Are they accurate with their facts ah?

Eh, you can get me a pair of scrubs bo?

And no. I refuse to support piracy. I support illegal downloading instead. =p


ATTN: Falcon
– Haha. They've got you, too huh? Haha. Same same lah.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!