Sunday, January 20, 2008

Only

The breaking of my heart, so loud and clear the cracks, the shattering. So deafening. But nobody hears a sound. Not even when the splinters meet ground. No one but me. It is I, and only I.


The tears, they fall from these eyes of mine. Like rain in many ways... except salty. Nobody tastes the sorrow they carry with them, sorrow that flows in steady streams of liquid pain. And nobody feels their wetness or senses that the world I see is now blurred beyond my recognition, simply because my heart is just as lost, fogged and confused. Only I.


The ache – dull but constant – never leaves. The yearning for affection doesn't diminish. Instead it grows beyond my understanding... maybe even yours. Because the parting of ways is never easy. And 'We'll meet again' will always remain a forever away. The passing of time does nothing to quell the gnawing discomfort. But nobody knows, do they? Only we.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

awwww. that sounds awful. apa macam la woman ?

That probably sounded like some sorta breakup story ( or rather, an expression of a break-up)

When windows close, doors open . be well !

God Bless

Anonymous said...

Aiks! Another break up poem from Tinki....shakespears in the making?!

Seriously....go write your own novels...you will get extra cash with that....=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: anytthing and everything
– Yeah, kinda does, doesn't it? Guess I tend to think a lot when I don't have much to occupy my time. Haha.

But no. It wasn't a breakup story lah. Haha. You need to read between the lines!

But, yes... When windows close, doors open. Thanks! God bless!



ATTN: adrian
– Haha. Not a breakup tale lah. And maybe I should consider writing a short story or something. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!