Monday, January 28, 2008

Innit Screwed Up

Pinged Innit after I published my second post of the day. It went as it always went – well. Everything ran as it should. And then... I realised I forgot to ping an earlier post I wrote. (I'm not getting any younger.) So what to do? Go back into Innit and ping only loh! Sounds easy, right? Wrong. When I tried doing that, this error message came up...




*frowns*

Apa ni deh?

Went back out to the main page to check if
my earlier ping got through and it did! Look!




See? So dengan semangat tak mati-mati,
I tried again and again and again, and finally...

Tada!!!




Why Innit so bad to me wan?

*pouts*

6 comments :

Geek @ Kedai.TV said...

Same o problem with the crawler.

also there is an issue abt Blogspot.. so they know this issue.

azrin @ www.azrin.net

Anonymous said...

speaking of pinging ( and about Google) and to know how tRUly affecting this whole idea is, you should list yourself onto Google Alerts (http://www.google.com/alerts) and add your own tinkitalk blog to the list . so you know how fast google picks you up.

just an idea.

and okay about thursday.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Geek @ Kedai.TV
– Issit? Hmmm. And what issue with Blogspot are you referring to? The crawler only clashes with Blogspot!?


ATTN: Jessica Low
– Did it. =p Thanks for the tip.

miss rojak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam Song said...

Hmmm. Funny how people post comments only to come back and delete them later. =p

arfeen said...

very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!
gorden rumah sakit

Post a Comment

Talk to me!