Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Laggy Taggy

I got tagged by Charlie Chia last Sunday. But since I was soooo unbelievably busy last Sunday, I didn't know... till today. (Ya lah, I know lah. I'm such a blog-reading laggard. *frowns* Understand a bit can bo? Killer weekends kill and having no Internet at home doesn't help either. ROAR.)


Will finish this tag and then I've gotta run.
Work's piling up and time's running out. =(


------------


1. I love to eat: Ice cream. Expensive chocolate. Anson Road Char Koay Teow. Perak Road Hokkien Mee. Larut Road Koay Teow Soup. Kepong Ketam Seafood Steamboat. Klang Dry Bak Kut Teh... amongst other food I also love but can't think of right now. Haha.


2. I hate to eat: A LOT of things. Haha. Basically, anything with garlic, onions, pepper and ginger. I also don't take anything that comes with weird meat or is laden with fat. Oh, and not to mention water-based vege. Yuck to all that. There's more but there's no way I'll ever complete the list so I shan't even bother.


3. I love to go: On holiday to far-off places. To countries where I get to chop passport. To cold places. To places with four seasons. Oh, and to visit the dentist. I luuurveee dental appointments!


4. I hate to go: To places without Internet connection. (Kill me better lah.) To places without proper sanitation. Into cramped, enclosed spaces with badly BO-ed people.


5. I love it when: I am pampered to bits. I get to enjoy late mornings without alarm clocks. It rains in the morning and late in the night. I have sufficient Me Time. I'm met with pleasant surprises. When things go as planned or better than planned. I get invited for weddings. The people I love and care for are with me. I get pats on the head. I get to take leisurely warm baths. Toilet seats are clean and toilet floors are dry. Songs I like get played on the radio.


6. I hate it when: Plans fail. Things go wrong. I get mood swings. I cramp up. My eyes get dry, tired and puffy. My MacBook doesn't work as it should. Official program licenses expire. I go broke. I owe people money. People owe me money. I get rushed unnecessarily. People tell me what to do. People expect me to do things without giving me the full story. People assume that the stuff I tell them isn't true.


7. I love to see: Snow. Falling leaves. Dragonflies and butterflies. Greenery. Happy, lovey-dovey old couples. New-born babies. Ikea-styled rooms. The word 'SALE'. (MEGASALE? Even better.) Bridal houses and bridal gowns. Wedding photo albums. Pretty blogskins. Funky fonts. People smile. All things new.


8. I hate to see: The underprivileged being ill-treated. Violence in the papers. Racism being practiced. Old people beg. People being put-down. Unfair conditions being imposed. Pimples sprout and blackheads rule.


9. I love to hear: "I love you." "I miss you." "Thank you." "I appreciate that." "Please." British English. Good jokes. Good news. Praise reports. Touching quotes being read aloud or in scripts.


10. I hate to hear: Hypocrites talk. Super kaulat telinga bernana profanity. Bimbo bashing. (So what if I do it sometimes? We all have our moments.) False accusations.


------------


Okay, done. (Phew. Finally. Tagging takes too much time and brain juice, man. Thank goodness I don't get tagged a lot.) I don't tag so go ahead and do it if you want to.

7 comments :

Unknown said...

HiHi. Long time never see pam song. Now I kn ow why. So Busy!!


I was wondering how she was getting along. Well looks like you are doing fantastic. I should forward this link to all the guys in church, so they know just wat to get you.
p/s I wish all girls were like this help save guys time. Haha. Have a blessed day

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian
– Haha. Now you know. So so busy lah. No time to do anything else also. Haha. Have to SQUEEZE in blogging time.

Haha. Forward this post to all the girls you know who blog and ask them to do it lah. Then you ma know everything already loh. Haha.

Accyee said...

I STOLEEEE ur tag. hehehehe.. take care!

Ninja said...

Hey you like eating Klang Bak Kut Teh ah? That's where i live....the shop is just in front and my friends and family go there ALL the time. The irony of it all is that i don't eat babi!!!! They've christened me as "Salmiah"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Abby
– Haha. Ooo, somebody likes tags. Haha. I'll try remembering that. I'm not a tag person. I do em... but I don't tag. =p


ATTN: sabrina
– Haha. I like the one that's behind Klang Parade. The dry one. It's da bomb, man! Love it lah. And FYI, I don't like babi either. Haha. They say I'm not Chinese enough. I don't care. I don't like the smell. So... that kinda means this Klang BKT is DAMN GOOD for me to LIKE it. Haha. Go there and try lah. It's the row opposite the shocking pink building that sells funeral and prayer supplies.

Charlie said...

hey you finally did the tag, so much interesting stuff to read about you in this tag.

hehe, take care and cheers =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Haha. Yeah, I did. No time lah, Charlie. It was tough. Haha. BUT I MANAGED! YES!

Cheers!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!