Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Some Things Don't Happen Every Day

Sneaked in a midnight movie last weekend. Hee hee. It's been awhile since I've done so. Been playing Good-Girl-Goes-Home-By-10pm of late. Well, Good Girl broke out last Saturday night and sneaked her way to One Utama for National Treasure: Book of Secrets.




Good movie. Worth watching on the big screen. Anyway, RM10 only lah. Just cough it up and stop piracy for once can bo? Tsk tsk.


*smiles*

Just doing my bit for a better Malaysia.

*grin*

Anyway, that's not why I'm writing.


You see, Tinki Talks has so far lacked the necessary narcissism that makes most other blogs sell and cause their visitor stats to shoot through the roof. I don't publish enough pictures of myself (more like none whatsoever save for that minute profile pic on the right), I'm way too wordy for my own good and I don't gush about being pink crazy as much as I should (think: XiaXue a.k.a Pink Queen).


As such, I have decided to inject some super kaulat
power narcissism into at least ONE of my posts.


IF YOU'VE HAD THE CHANCE
TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH ME,
CONSIDER YOURSELF
A VERY VERY LUCKY PERSON!


(Go buy number of the date we went out. Sure win.)


A couple of my friends were talking to one another – I was just standing beside them, tengah buat bodoh – whilst waiting for the cinema number to light up. (There were two groups there for two different movies.) The following conversation ensued between the two individuals from the two different movie groups: -


Friend 1: *excitedly* So what movie are you guys watching?

Friend 2: We're watching NATIONAL TREASURE!

Friend 1: Haha. Oh, I watched it already. It's good.

Friend 2: Haha. Yeah, I know. Me, too!

Friend 1: *confused* Huh!? You've watched it? Then why are you watching it again!?!

Friend 2: Well, it's not every day I get to watch a movie with Pam Song wat.

Friend 1: *GASP*

Friend 2: *gets confused* What? It's true!

Friend 1: *eyes dart from Friend 2 to me and back to Friend 2 again*

Friend 2: *still confused* What?!

Friend 1: Oh. My. Goodness.

Friend 2: *GASP with eyes wide open* AND NOTHING MORE!!! She's just too busy to hang out with anyone! Nothing more! Nothing more! Nothing mooorreeee!!!


Aww, I feel honoured to be of such importance
to the people I make time to hang with. =p


Now, do you see how much my time costs, how precious it is, and how much its worth??? If you've ever had your chance at a chunk of it for breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner, supper or a movie, consider yourselves fortunate. You happen to be one of the very few.


p/s: I don't believe in buying number. Don't waste money that way. Even if you do win, it's by FLUKE! And chances are, you won't win. Hah! Cursed ya, didn't I? Wakakakaka.

8 comments :

xniquet said...

eh..show me where the line to take the waiting number to watch movie with you :P


wukakakaka

Kirsten said...

la... kembang sial kan??

Pam Song said...

ATTN: x
– Haha. Ask my friends. They know where the line is. I lost track. =p


ATTN: kirsten
– Haha. A bit lah. Just a bit. =p

Nurul Farhah said...

haha, nice blog. (:

DelvC said...

the line ?im always the first one to watch pam what ..!! i dont have to queue...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Farhah
– Haha. Thanks. =)


ATTN: DelvC
– HAHAHAHA. Sure bo? When you come back and when was the first movie we watched? Haha. Everybody queues. =p

What movie's next?

DelvC said...

cheh ..when im back u're not here also ..apa lah you
whats next ? maybe 'Gabriel' ?
waiting for stepehn chow's new movie ...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: DelvC
– Haha. Wah, liddat also can blame me ah? And what show is Gabriel? Good ah? I wanna watch Awake.

I think that Stephen Chow movie will be bodoh wan loh. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!