Friday, September 07, 2012

Bangkok, September '12: The Joy Of FREE WiFi

At this very moment, I am in Bangkok, sitting comfortably on my bed in Room 1910, right next to The Husband, after a relaxing hot shower, blogging about me being in Bangkok, sitting comfortably on my bed in Room 1910, right next to The Husband, after a relaxing hot shower, blogging cos... this awesome hotel provides us FREE* WiFi!!! Mwahahahaha. Yesssss!!! I'm loving this holiday already!! =p


* Free ma, that's why can go on and on about the same thing and talk nonsense although I'm connected abroad. If not free you think I will even say "hi"? Haha. *blink blink* Oh wait... Hi!!! =p


-----------------
Related Posts
----------------- 

2 comments :

Zhen Ying said...

Sampat. Just because it is free, you're writing nonsense. LOL. ;p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
- Haha. Have to ambil ke-sampat-an ma. Wakakaka. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!