Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Foot Meets Bin

HAIH. Kena accident. AGAIN.

Sometimes I wonder if I
walk around like I'm blind. T_T


The night before we left for Bangkok, I tripped over our check-in luggage on the way to the toilet in the middle of the night, and effectively gave my right knee a big-ass bruise and grazed the insides of both my heels slightly. The pain was so intense from the fall and I was so out of it (seeing that it was in the middle of the night and I was groggy) that I couldn't stand up on my own; The Husband carried me up. -_-'


Then, last night, while bringing in the clothes after the laundry dried, I walked right into our step-bin and scraped the top of my right foot well and good. -_-'''


Seconds after disaster.





1 minute later.





After my bath.





HAIHHHH... T_T

2 comments :

Zhen Ying said...

I don't know whether to say you're blind or just pure clumsy. Or perhaps belly too besar so it obscured your vision. Hahaha. ;p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
– All of the above? =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!