Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Macarons Are Not Macaroons

Yup, I just discovered that they're not one and the same. In fact, upon doing some Googling, I discovered they're SO different that I almost slapped myself for not knowing the difference in the first place. -_-''' #failedEnglishwriter


ANYHOO, enough about my incompetence as a writer. (I'm a writer, not a baker? =p) Hot on the tails of her superb Homemade Red Bean Mooncake, Ra-Ra made me some pretty, pink Raspberry Macarons and Chocolate Chip Raspberry Ice Cream.





Pink Bear Macarons!


Almost too pretty to eat, right? Haha. But just almost. Cos eat them, I did and OMG, I'm so glad I did. They were superb! Even better than the ones I had at T Fourty Two during my bridal shower last year! Serious. Just the right amount of sweetness to go perfectly with sugarless English Breakfast Tea. Yums!


No pictures of the ice cream (yet)
cos I haven't tucked into it. =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!