Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Perth, August '12: Frozen Coke And Domino's Pizza

You'd think that after a filling, Large Taka's Kitchen dinner set each, The Husband and I would have had enough food to last us a lifetime. But no! The two of us decided to head out for some good ol' fashioned drive-through / take-away fast food. The kind we used to have when we were in Perth together back in 2010.


First up on the hit list:


The Husband behind the wheel at the drive-through.


Back then, they came up with the Frozen Ogre in conjunction with the launch of Shrek. (I'm pretty sure I blogged about it cos The Husband and I definitely tried it back then but... I can't for the life of me find that post in my archives! :-/ *confused*) This time around, the special flavour was Frozen Fanta Grape.




But I didn't bother trying anything new lah. Crazy ah? Long time never drink already wanna go try here try there like so clever liddat?? Later not nice how?? No way, man. Just original Frozen Coke for me, thank you!


Coke, beautifully frozen to perfection.

$3.60 AUD – so unaffordable when you're earning in Ringgit. T_T

I couldn't get enough of it.


Next stop? Domino's!


Sitting on my lap on the way home.

Domino's Supreme Pizza.


Ok, seriously, I dunno what the heck The Husband ordered this time around but it looked like crap. See, this is why I say, don't try here try there when you've got limited tries to enjoy. Think: Hit and run! One order, make it good. Haih. So, I didn't bother having any pizza. Went back hugging my Frozen Coke, took a shower and hit the sack. When I woke up the next morning, I saw leftovers in the fridge in spite of the fact that everyone but me stayed up to have pizza. Haha. That's a sign of really bad pizza, if you ask me! Hahaha. =p


-----------------
Related Posts
----------------- 

1 comments :

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mr Lonely
– Urm... thanks?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!