Thursday, September 06, 2012

Perth, August '12: Ararat Kebabs, Broadway, Nedlands

On our fourth night in town, Papa and Mama had dinner out with some friends. So, the kids and grandkids were left to fend for ourselves. The Husband suggested we head to Broadway, Nedlands to have some cheap, "student food" of awesome kebabs (I've blogged about it before here) from a store that sits next to a small-time Chinese restaurant – for the kids and those who didn't feel like having kebabs that night.






The Husband and I think that the ownership of this store has changed since we were last here. The people working there were definitely more chatty than they'd ever been before. Even asked where we were from. The Husband answered, "China," and then quickly left the shop and effectively left me to answer the million and one other questions the shop keeper bombarded me with... about my hometown in China, while I waited for my kebab to be ready. Wth!! I don't know shit about China! -_-'''


Oh well, at least the kebabs were still
as good as I remember them to be.



Chicken Kebab with Egg.


We didn't stay very long though. Just makan and ciao. It was outdoor seating (although it was shaded) so the kids were cold, and the seats were terribly uncomfortable. Now I know why The Husband and I never once ate there and always tapau-ed. HAHA.


--------------------
ARARAT KEBABS
--------------------

Shop 6, 88 Broadway
Nedlands, 6009

Tel: (08) 9389 1063


-----------------
Related Posts
----------------- 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!