Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The One-Time Model Scores Some Nangs!

Look what I just found out...


1 hour after posting.


1 hour, 5 minutes after posting.


1 hour, 16 minutes after posting.


2 hours, 6 minutes after posting.


Look at that, lah. A mere 2 hours, 6 minutes after posting and I Became A Model For A Day! (a Tinki Talks' post entitled The Shoot) has already cinched the top spot on the Innit Most Popular list. Not bad, right? And since I've been so narcissistic all month, I might as well just continue my streak of self-absorption. Right right? So let's do one last check to boost my ego before I head home to crash.


2 hours, 41 minutes after posting.

Ahh, I feel very lightheaded. =p


Okay, enough fun for the night. I need to go home. Thank goodness tomorrow's a holiday or else I'd look n-o-t-h-i-n-g even remotely like a model by the time I greet the sun tomorrow.


Oh, and that's it lah. If you're not a model, nobody cares about you. Even if you've been a model for ONE pathetic day, you can bet your bottom Ringgit that the Innit world will start paying attention and giving you some good, hearty Nangs. Confirm-firm.

5 comments :

ShuKuen7788 said...

wo hoho...
top of the list!!
Congratualtion!!

k0k s3n w4i said...

i've never hit top before :D

i never seem to be able to think up of titles that are catchy enough -.-

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

Hehehe Bling bling :P

xniquet said...

wah ..got supermodel in the making :P

just dropping by to say hi, really busy these days...

when i am free i will dig up everything and read :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ShuKuen7788
– Haha. Thank you, thank you. =p


ATTN: k0k s3n w4i
– HAHA. My title this time was just a sentence. Surprising it got me to the top, though. Haha.


ATTN: Aronil
– Haha. If only lah so easy.


ATTN: x
– Kononlah supermodel. Haha. Life's not that peachy. And, hi. I've been pretty busy of late, too. Hence my lack of posts. Sigh.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!