Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hygieia Got An Upgrade

Why? Cos I found a DYMO.




Heh heh. It fell into the wrong hands – MINE! Wahahaha.
And then I did what I had to do... and got to work.

Tada!




So very much coolness, no???


And FYI, it really takes a real DYMO pro to be able to punch out words in nice straight lines, okay. Really. Never bluff you. Ah Beng tried and his letters went uphill and downhill. *rolls eyes* So ugliness!!! In the end, it was the Goddess of Health, Cleanliness and Sanitation... and later the Moon, who had to run to his rescue. Haih. Fail.


Anyways, take a look at this comparison
of what was and what is...




So cool right, my cubicle wall? I love it lah.




And I am still the Goddess of Health,
Cleanliness and Sanitation... and later the Moon.

*grin*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!