Wednesday, January 02, 2008

1.88GB

They're in! They're in!

Wheeee!

Just got my Bangkok pics.


There are so, so, SO very many that I don't even know where to start! 1.88GB in total!!! That's no joke, man. Especially not if you're as anal as I am when it comes to picture selecting and editing. Ugh. Think I'll tackle the cruise ship wedding first. That seems like a slightly more manageable mountain at the moment. Will give you a sneak preview to My First Time In Bangkok, though. =)




More to come. Promise.

4 comments :

welovepenang said...

finally we have you back.... our pam pam balik liao lo....

haha.. expect more post more more post... u r pro on this....

5 thumbs and 5 toes up up up... hahha

cant wait to see the photo...

please put it as slideshow window.. rather than post everything here...

else my hand will scoll until numb...

Pam Song said...

Haha. Yes, yes. I'm back! Wheeee! And today I think I have too many posts di. HAHA.

And about the pics, I have my ways lah. Haha. I won't use slideshow but I'll write topically. You wait and see lah. =p I won't post all pics wan. Just those that I wanna talk about only. =)

Wedding pics first though. =p

Accyee said...

PICS ya~~~~~~~~~~

Pam Song said...

Ya lor. Haha. Too many already. See until blur. All in one DVD. Die. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!