Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's Still Just Paranoia... Right?

Shit liao la zhi bai.


A Suit just came over. We planned on freaking her out by telling her to stay away from the Creative Department cos the lot of us were at Urbanscapes last weekend. (Background: Creatives don't like it when Suits hang around. It usually means more work or more unnecessary changes.) Pakai hentam scare tactic. Haha. Well, we achieved what we wanted to do – freak her out. BUT THEN... she ended up freaking us out big time, too! -_-'''


(Hmmm. This backfire nonsense
is happening too often. Me no likes.)


You see, BOTH the Suits I met at Urbanscapes are now "down" with "something". One's got fever (he's still here working!!!) and the other's already gone home to rest cos she's "not feeling well". WTH!?! Scary wei! And as though it's not enough, here's where it gets good...


The dude sitting right next to me at work just got a call. To be on the swine flu alert. He's a part-time DJ and he happened to be spinning at Urbanscapes in the afternoon. You'd think he'd be facing the same risk as me, right? Well, not exactly.


A friend of his is now under suspect for H1N1. The reason? That friend shared a bottle of water with the H1N1 fella. The BIG problem? This friend was spinning right BEFORE him at the same booth, using the same DJ console and he's now got flu-like symptoms! ARGH!


WA KIASI AHHHHH!!!
I wanna go hooommmeeee! ='{


UPDATE AT 07:44PM on 30 June 2009: I forgot that there is another colleague of mine who's feeling ill. He went to Urbanscapes, too! I remember him leaving me a Facebook message about not feeling well earlier today. That makes THREE Suits. -_-''' Anyhoo, he just popped by my place and I realised... dang, it's tough holding your breath for more than a minute. -_-

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!