Friday, June 26, 2009

I Get As Good As I Give

Remember how I said that Duh Roads was leaving the office to watch Transformers without me? Well, I had to make her pay for it, right? How can let her go just liddat? So... I sent her this SMS during what I thought would be the middle of her movie. Tee hee.


Pam Song to Duh Roads: Hi, Miss XXXX XXX XXX. (That's her real name lah.) This is Pam. My surname is Song. I just effectively caused you to miss 5 seconds of this year's biggest blockbuster movie, Transformers. Thank you for your kind attention. Your cooperation is very much appreciated.


HAHA.

It would have been great lah but
mana tau, her movie started late. -_-'''

Totally terkandas. Plan fail. Sienz.


Thing is, MEL0dramatic was with me at the time I sent Duh Roads that message so I told him about it. We shared a laugh, left it at that, and forgot about it. Or rather I did. Cos last night I went to watch Transformers...


MEL0dramatic to Pam Song: Thank you for reading this. ;p


ARRRGGHHHH!!!
≠∂∞#*&@^%ยบ!!!

*stab stab stab*

This incident teaches me to
NEVER. EVER. share my tactics
of irritating people with anybody.

5 comments :

The Author said...

LOL

goingkookies said...

haha.. good one!!!

Melvin said...

*musters up for an evil laugh*

muAhAhaHaHa.....

boh said...

hi... it has been quite awhile since the last time i check up ur blog.. anyway u really need to makan banyak banyak ... put on some weight , but to much yah.. no worries , not to say you look bad, coz there r still some customers checking you out... happy :)... take care

Kiruna said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA.. yeah, that was a good one

Post a Comment

Talk to me!