Thursday, June 25, 2009

Duh Roads And I Are In For A Hell Of A Thursday

This conversation ensued at approximately 9:15PM on 24 June 2009. (Before the babi of a woman left The Office to watch Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen without me. >.< *stab stab stab*)


Pam Song: Eh, cannot already. Too many things liao. We need MO wei. Or else tomorrow sure die. Ok, so here's the plan. Tonight, I go home, I settle Copy A first, I finish, I email you tonight.

Duh Roads: Ok.

Pam Song: We come in early tomorrow morning, I start writing Copy B, you quickly do Visual A.

Duh Roads: Ok.

Pam Song: Before and after lunch, we can sit down and talk about Job C. Talk finish, I do Copy C, you do Visual B.

Duh Roads: Ok.

Pam Song: After I finish, I email over, you do Visual C. Deal?

Duh Roads: Ok.

Pam Song: Ok. Settle. (Talking-wise only settle lah. B and C never even touch yet. Haih.)


-_-'

How to face this kind of Thursday lah, I ask you??
Especially since it's already 5:39AM. ON. THURS. DAY.

*groan*

And Duh Roads is giving me a wake-up call at 7:30AM.

*dies*

5 comments :

The Author said...

OMG~ work like crazy >.<

test said...

DIED? lol .......

hon said...

awww, dead? need defibrillation? i have an AED somewhere. haha!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Haha. All in a day's work. *sweat*


ATTN: Spectre
– Yeah. Died-ed.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– Haha. I wouldn't mind the help. My brain's fried.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!