Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Chat Has Nine Lives... But Then Again, Maybe Not.

MSN's dead – am waiting for a resurrection, a second coming. That's gonna take a big miracle though. Or a new MacBook. Heh. (Mine lags when I launch too many programmes so I try not to overwork her.) Yahoo! Messenger's so dead I don't think I even have her remains in my comp anymore. I'm still mourning the death of iChat's Jabber. Kinda sorta. But only cos she's part of the Mac-slash-Apple-slash-i-something-something family. Other than that, we have no relations whatsoever and I wouldn't have really minded if she self destructed.


That leaves me with nothing but GTalk
...and I'm totally living off her now.

(Gawd, that makes me a leech
of convenient add-ons. -_-)

On another note...


Facebook's dead – or rather it was never really alive to begin with. Never lived, how to die? Hmmm. Friendster's fully decomposed – apa skeleton also gone di. It's been yonks since I logged in. Can't even remember which password it was that I used. (But then again, it's no surprise considering my memory.) Multiply's really screaming for air in her lungs but I'm not really giving her much O2. We were never really friends to begin with and my O2's limited. Anyhoo, social networking sites aren't really my thing lah. They were. And then I grew up. =p


And latched on to Blogger.
(I'm clingy with tech.)

Now, I can't imagine living a day without her.

10 comments :

Simon Seow said...

That's why you're the multiple posts queen lah. Well,for internal comm in office now we have Office Communicator, can add MSN contact one wei.

hon said...

there was a time when i was rigorously tweeting, ignoring blogger entirely. i felt that i have been committing adultery, cheating on my faithful spouse with 140 character quickies. ='(

so i stopped tweeting and came back to blogging!

and she graciously took me back. nice! lol.

ah:beng said...

and why is this on FB as well? puzzled. @.@

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. My old office had that. I never used it though. Office systems are scary. I feel like I'm being watched!


ATTN: hon
– HAHAHAHA. Well, I'm glad you and your first love rediscovered your relationship. =p


ATTN: ah:beng
– Haha. Cos at least then I can PRETEND that my FB is alive. Artificial heart and all that. Lup dub lup dup.

hon said...

funny fact: we share the same spouse.

polygamy redefined. lol!

Storyteller said...

www.meebo.com

test said...

IF one day there is no internet connection o , what is going to happen to u ?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– LOL! True dat! We're sick! Thing is... if you're a guy and I'm a girl, and we share the same spouse... one of us is gay!


ATTN: Storyteller
– Haha. That's just a platform to use all the chat programmes online ma. Haha.


ATTN: Spectre
– 3G!

hon said...

not really. i believe in having inanimate objects as my spouses. like how my modem and my mobile phone are already my wives. hahaha!

yapthomas said...

maybe you will like Wordpress?? :P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!