Friday, June 12, 2009

Mayday, It's Friday

I'm one day from the weekend. I should be standing at the edge of Happy, no? Well, no. Because tomorrow's Wake-Up-Crazy-Early Friday.


*stabs teddy bears and cuts off their ears*


I've gotta be at VHQ by 9AM, man. NINE IN THE A FREAKING M! How lah??? That'll probably allow me four and a half hours of sleep (almost bearable actually, but...) followed by a full hour sitting in horrendous peak hour traffic. -_-' And that's followed by a 4-hour meeting – 2 hours with Production *groan* and 2 hours with Client + Production. *groan groan* I hope my brain doesn't FFK me mid-meeting(s).


I think it's time to practice
that mind-over-matter mumbo.

The milo is worth the early morning.
The milo is worth the early morning.
The milo is worth the early morning.
The milo is worth the early morning.
The milo is worth the early morning.

.
.
.
.
.

Yeah, right. (>.<)

10 comments :

hon said...

you sold your soul for a cup of ice milo. tsk tsk!

but i wished i had some too. share!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– Whoa. Why aren't you asleep??? Haha.

I'd share it with you but... oh, lookie lookie, you're in Singapore. Haha.

hon said...

you're awake too! believe it or not... i just came home from SHOPPING FOR GROCERIES!

someday, someone should invent a food faxing machine. hmmmm.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– Haha. Yeah. Just got back from work. You guys have stores open this late!?

hon said...

yup. there's this new hypermarket near my place that runs 24/7. and i was like up doing stuff when my brain went "dont i need some penne, olive oil and bacon?"

so i went. but i got myself some instant noodles instead of all that pasta rasta. haha.

BY THE WAY, YOU JUST WHAT?!

oh pam... please do rest well. =)

ps: TGIF!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– Wow. I wish we had 24/7 stores. It'd help people like me heaps! Cos by the time we finish work, everywhere's closed already. Bleh.

And yeah, I wish I'd come home earlier, too. But.. too bad lor. Got work to finish. No choice. I'll be heading off after this though. Early morning tmr followed by a long, busy day. -_-'

You cook?

p/s: Where got TGIF? Stress kay. Haha.

hon said...

i understand the "no-choice-have-to-finish-work" part. sometimes i need to web conference folks from the states till the cows come home, mate and give birth to calves. sigh. so all best for your friday... go get 'em, girl!

pasta is about all that i can handle, cos im no jamie oliver. =p

have a good few hours of sleep ya? nite...

ps: almost to the weekends. you can do it!

The Author said...

Lol. i was thinking how come so many ppl so free to reply you 3am early in the morning...
hahhaha..

test said...

the milo is powerful thing. Never resist the power of milo ROFL

ps:friday should be merdeka day unless u work on sat?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– Haha. It's Saturday! Wheee!


ATTN: Jan
– Hahaha. No, it ended up beig a chat. =p


ATTN: Spectre
– Indeed! Never underestimate the power of good milo! Haha. And no, I don't officially work on Saturdays but yes, I work on Saturdays. -_-''

Post a Comment

Talk to me!