Friday, May 29, 2009

Brain Dead Mode Meets Hyper Mode

Had stuff to work out with Duh Roads yesterday night so I ended up having to stay at the office till almost 5AM. *groan* Drove home in a daze, somehow managed to undress, bathe and put on my jammies with my eyes half closed, crawled into bed and knocked on the doors of Dreamland in like, 10. I think. I don't know for sure. Haha.


Before I knew it, the alarm rang. Again and again and again. -_-' Finally dragged my tired body out of bed and got myself psyched (kinda sorta) and ready (not really) for D-Day. Got all real work out by the morning and all through lunch, then rushed out for a character check at 3PM with The Producer and The Clients at VHQ.


All hail VHQ's milo ais. Bestest milo ais ever!


Left the post house at 4:47PM and made it back to the office by 4:58PM. (Lemmie know if Mercedes needs another driver.) Attended our Monthly Agency Meeting at 5PM *snore*, then stayed on for another meeting at 6PM – the Creative Initiative Meeting. *sweat* It's the reason I'm calling today D-Day, by the way.


Then... Presso, presso, presso all the way till 8:50PM. Urgh. So many power the Hwa-ness of it all. Cannot tahan. So stress can die. Thank goodness dinner came after. Cold dinner though. -_-' And now? Well, I'm sitting here, on full-on brain dead-meets-hyper mode, waiting for Big Man Boss to return from his other meeting. Then it's in for another meeting with the man himself. Jeng jeng.


Anybody wanna swap lives?

6 comments :

The Author said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Author said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Author said...

Oh my god, poor you..
>.<~ Remember to take a good rest after your hardwork!!

All the best

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Haha. You spammer you!

And yeah. I plan to sleep like a pig tonight.

Wanna swap lives with me? You can be me from Monday to Friday. Set?

The Author said...

Paiseh >.< i accidentally click too much >.< sorry

YEA!

Lol i swap with you, i got midterms and thesis preparation again next week~ hehe you take my exams for me, i will work very hard for you :p

choco said...

I want to swap lives. Doing something that you actually know how to do beats staring at the screen trying to program.

Come, we swap.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!