Thursday, May 14, 2009

Project 365: 17/04/2009 [Tinki Goes On MC]

Remember how I was having a really tiring day "yesterday"? (I know lah, I know lah. Considering my Project 365 so bloody lag, it's technically not "yesterday" anymore. -_-) Well, I got home, washed up, got into bed, tossed and turned, then KO-ed the next day.


This is me on MC:


Tired blogger, awessum burger.
No concealer, tambah cabbage.


That's me camwhoring before tucking into my first meal of the day at 11:03PM – Ramli burger from Taman Mayang. Good stuff but... sigh.

7 comments :

Resurrected said...

aiyo. so kesian. how come MC? must eat better food lah Pam though Ramly burger rocks

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Resurrected
– Too many late nights, I guess. Just couldn't do it anymore so the body played up.

And I ate Ramly burger cos it was convenient and sinful. Especially after a full day of hunger, it's heaven between two buns.

Resurrected said...

Feeling better now? Take care of yourself....I ended up with slipped discs working like that =(

RealGunners said...

MC still ramly burger ah? hahahaha... u rox!!

test said...

later u ate the burger and fall sick again then how? XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Resurrected
– Yeah, better di. But still always tired. My back's been playing up somewhat, too. Blergh. Hurt it once before. Old injury. But sometimes, if I sit too long, it aches.


ATTN: RealGunners
– HAHA. I know! I rock!


ATTN: Spectre
– Hahaha. But the fact of the matter is I didn't fall sick again! Wheee!

Jeffro said...

eh eh.. next time you should join us for Burger Shop Trip.. the burger there Super nice.. you makan kao satisfied wan.. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!