Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bedtime

Am finally tucked in bed with the covers up to my waist. The lights are off and my white Macbook's slowly spreading her warmth through the comforter I'm under. Mmmm, you know, that actually feels kinda nice. My silk-covered upper legs seem happy they're being kept toasty. Even if only by accident.


But every part of me is jumping for joy because the day's over. (Minus the actual jumping bit lah, of course. Because, to be honest with you, I'm actually so tired that even the simple act of lifting my fingers to type, feels like too much effort. -_-' I'd possibly die from just thinking about jumping, actually.)


It's been a terribly long and tiring day lah. So long and tiring like you wouldn't believe. The lack of sleep last night really took its own, sweet time in taking its toll on me. Spread its torture sessions thoughout my day by sending my thoughts in frenzied flurries every other minute and causing me to drift in and out of alertness, as the tides of tiredness dragged me everywhere but to my Queen-sized bed. T_T


Work? Heh. My grand plan for today got totally screwed-up. So much for getting more than what was assigned to me, done today so I'd have an early Friday night. Guess that plan's out the window now. =(


Let's see... All I did was attend an early morning PPM, and get the work that was due today checked, edited, approved and sent out. Couldn't do much of anything else. Was totally zonked and zombiefied! You could have fried my brains with sausages and baked beans in my own skull and I probably wouldn't have noticed anything but my growling tummy. -_-'


Writing a proper sentence was terribly hard work. Words seemed to be on Muhibbah mode so every one of them were kongsi raya-ing all the way. Couldn't tell one word from the other, much less link them together in a comprehensible sentence that even remotely means something.


Keeping my eyes focused on my comp screen was another problem. Stupid screen kept playing hide and seek with me. @_@ Hello, goodbye. Hello, goodbye. Whoops, I'mma gonna do it again! Hello, goodbye. Urgh! And with the amount of swimming the stuff on screen were doing, you'd think that they were training with Michael Phelps for the Olympics.


Anyways, what matters now is that I'm in bed, it's midnight, and I'm actually already sleepy. Yay, me. =) Goodnight, y'all. Catch ya when the sun comes up. Zzz...

8 comments :

Melvin said...

*thumbs up*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– *sleepy eyes*

The Author said...

Nice to hear that you are finally sleeping early =)
Take care and sweet dreams

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Yeah. For once hor? No more midnight comment replies. Haha. Goodnight, Jan. =)

yapthomas said...

wHOOPeeeDooo...

Do you sleep with your Macbook every night?

test said...

u must hug your mac each time u sleep. I wonder? can u blog while asleep?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Whoopie! And no, not every night. Haha. Only on nights when I'm too tired to keep my head up without a pillow for support. =p


ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. I have blogged while sleeping before actually. Open my eyes to find lots of words but make no sense wan. Seriously. Haha.

nithyakuthiah said...

It's good that you work so hard. Go for a holiday can or not?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!