Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How Much Is The Suck?

Remember how last week turned out being incredibly sucky for me? Well... I got a sly reminder about it yesterday. From myself! Haha.


You see, the way it works in this MNC I'm in is that I'm required to fill in daily timesheets so the men up there get to keep their eye on me and know how I spend my time at The Office that clients get charged for every hour of work I put into tackling the tasks I'm assigned.


Thing is, every couple of months, the system makes me change my password. Paksa rela. And, not only is a change required, I'm not even allowed to recycle passwords. Like so wth kan? How to remember a password if it keeps changing?! And... you know lah my memory. Haha. So it's really no surprise that I managed to forget the new password I'd set in MyOffice last Friday and had to ask for an email reminder of that password come Monday.


Look what it was.




Haha. How typical of me. Think it? Say it. Feel it? Express it. Having a sucky week but can't rant about it to the boss? Tell the next best "guy" in the system – MyOffice. Woo hoo.


*grin*

Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday, y'all. =)

5 comments :

JiaHauR said...

Definitions of suck on the Web:

draw into the mouth by creating a practical vacuum in the mouth; "suck the poison from the place where the snake bit"; "suck on a straw"; "the baby sucked on the mother's breast"
draw something in by or as if by a vacuum; "Mud was sucking at her feet"
attract by using an inexorable force, inducement, etc.; "The current boom in the economy sucked many workers in from abroad"
be inadequate or objectionable; "this sucks!"
fellate: provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
absorb: take in, also metaphorically; "The sponge absorbs water well"; "She drew strength from the minister's words"
breastfeed: give suck to; "The wetnurse suckled the infant"; "You cannot nurse your baby in public in some places"
sucking: the act of sucking

Melvin said...

Timesheets are evil!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: JiaHauR
– Boy, you better come back and WRITE ME A REAL COMMENT! Don't make me hunt you down in Aus!


ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– Yes they are! My sentiments exactly! You have them, too???

Jeffro said...

yesh.. SO WTH... non-recyclable passwords.. *headache headache*

Melvin said...

No, thank goodness! But I had a job once where timesheets were required so I can feel your pain. lol

Post a Comment

Talk to me!