Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday, Da Monday Killa

Plonked my butt at The Office for the better part of yesterday. Had research to do and things to work out with Duh Roads. By 8pm, we were both so tired and brain dead from storming that all talking and moving were kept to a minimum so as to conserve energy.




We left, went dinner hunting (long story), gave my car a shampoo on the way (another long story), finally sat down for dinner, talked of work, boys, love, the past, the future and a whole lot of other girly nonsense, stole magazine time at a convenience store, then parted ways. That was the end of work for me that Sunday.


Woke up to my world going round in circles.




Monday morning was getting sexy with swing and I hadn't had my dancing shoes on. It's 6:30PM. 8 hours since the swinging began. Somebody, please stop the music. I'd like to get off the dance floor.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!