Sunday, May 24, 2009

McDonald's Piccadilly Circus

This is beyond cool.


Especially for click crazy, trigger happy, shutter addicts such as myself who fail to associate Shame to public camwhoring.



Photos of McDonald's Piccadilly Circus
on their Flickr page.
*click* [Source]


McDonald's recently launched a new interactive sign on a giant LED screen situated at one of London's most photographed locations. It allows passers-by to interact secara syok sendiri with the images displayed. So cool. I so need to move to London, man. I'm missing out on too much! First, it was T-mobile Sing-along and now this??? T_T

8 comments :

weevern said...

interesting...i did not even notice it! will try it soon:)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: weevern
– YOU'RE IN LONDON!?!?

ayandy said...

i see this every weekend... but i don't have any kaki as muka tebal as me to do anything =(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ayandy
– OMG, YOU ALSO IN LONDON!?!?

T_______T

Why is life so unfair???!

weevern said...

yeah i thought i told you so, before our meetup which actually never did happen! haha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: weevern
– OH NOOOOOOO!!! How now?!

weevern said...

useless fren lo, how? hehe come over to piccadilly circus land then:)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: weevern
– Eeyerrrr. So bad wan you!

Hmmm. I WAS thinking of going to London early next year. Sometime as Winter is thawing. If I do, I'll definitely meet you up. You there longterm ah?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!