Sunday, May 03, 2009

Roadtrip's Over

Time to crash.


Really beh tahan already. Tired like hell. Body-wise. But too bad Brain also beh tahan. In a totally different way. Cos Brain wanna tell story. Story about how weird this roadtrip was for me. And as you can see, Body lost out cos I'm blogging. Anyways, quick quick wan ok? Short update. If my sentences turn to mash and my England goes wonky midway through, close one eye and buat pretend don't see.


This visit to Malacca was weird cos
I SLEPT AT EVERY SINGLE
PART OF THE ROADTRIP.

-_-

So wth.


Left KL/Selangor at 11.20AM. Slept on the way there. First stop: Jonker Street. Slept there. Drove to another remote, godforsaken part of Malacca. Slept on the way there. Ate dinner at some seafood restaurant called Bert's. Slept there. Got back into the car to begin the journey back. Slept all the way back – from Bert's right till I reached Subang at 1-something AM.


-_-

Fail or not, I ask you???

Haih. Sat pai.


But hor... even after all that sleeping, I'm still ridiculously tired. So what I'm gonna do is this: I'm gonna go catch me some shut eye. Like, right now. And on a real bed this time. Heh. Catch ya tomorrow. Zzz.

8 comments :

yapthomas said...

Why you sleep at every part of your journey wan!?!?!?

So the phail lor... :p hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Dunno lah. Too tired already. Lethargic like crazy.

NaZRiN said...

nice blog..
http://nicephonenumbers.blogspot.com/
check out my blog..
im selling..

Jeffro said...

epic phail..
so tired meh?? should have put away your tireness until you reached home.. =D

Anonymous said...

Dun really get to enjoy lor if liddat....Anyway, go to sleep and get back the kicking girl in flowy skirt...=P

zecount said...

i just think ... IT'S YOUR TIRED BODY SCREAMING FOR ATTENTION !

test said...

LIDAT better sleep at home! XD

Mrs Chong said...

HAHAHAH go Jonker Street oso sleep? eat oso sleep??? Why like that???

All the way to Malacca worrrr...Kesian...

Post a Comment

Talk to me!