Sunday, May 17, 2009

GAH!

It's 5:56AM, the deadline's today and I'm finally ready to fill in the online entry form for the contest I said I'd join with Mee.


*snort*

But I can't complete it.

=_=


Not cos I don't have a picture of Mee and I. (Trust me, I have it. I know for sure I do. Cos I just spent a crazy amount of time working on it. Changed nothing but the levels but editing that alone took YONKS cos stupid PS decided to mogok giler tonight. -_-) Not cos the website's down. Not cos Streamyx sucks...


But cos I can't seem to be able to
shrink our pic down to the required 50kb.

T_T

Fail.

3 comments :

Melvin said...

Resize cukuplah. I think you still can get a decent 3R size under 50kb.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– Cannot worrrr. The file becomes too small until cannot even see the face cos all pixelated. -_-'''

Melvin said...

Hmm.. format? I guess you just gotta tinker a little more with the pic.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!