Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Blown Away By Shaheen Jafargholi, The Amazing 12-Year-Old From Britain's Got Talent




Wow.


The boy was so good that in the minute-and-a-half that he sang, he made me like the song enough to Google it up and have it plucked and placed in my iTunes. (Better use the "right" terms in case them govt guys decide to run a search and pick up on my means on increasing my music library. Heh.)


And guess what?

I actually preferred Shaheen's version of the song
more than I did the original by Jackson Five.

*blink blink*

Says a lot about the kid.


p/s: Am using Metacafe this time around cos stupid YouTube disabled embedding. >( Just click on the links to watch from source.

8 comments :

marcusan said...

wow pam.. sedap pulak his voice when he sung MJ's song ho? lol

but i thot i looked kinda 'pre-arranged' LOL

jack said...

AWESOME!!! ONLY12?! great days ahead..

NaughtyOne said...

like "pre-arranged" as what marcus said.


but..
I got goose bumps..
thumbs up for him!

Jojo Struys said...

Britain really has got talent :) He has a wonderful soulful voice :)
Jojo

Pam Song said...

ATTN: maRCus
– Ya lor. I liked it. Hmmm. I never thought it was pre-arranged though. Maybe you're a skeptic. Maybe I'm naive. HAHA. Guess we'll never know. =p


ATTN: Jack
– Ya lor! Can you believe it??? His style very nice lah. I like.


ATTN: NaughtyOne
– You felt that, too? Hmmm. Maybe my ori-dar is off. Haha. But yeah. The boy was good.


ATTN: Jojo Struys
– Wow. Am surprised you've got time to blog hop. Haha.

But yeah. He really has a nice voice. I was fixated on his expression, too. Got feeeeeel.

Jeffro said...

Simon's awesome I tell you.. I wonder how can he tell from just singing a song like few seconds..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– A well trained ear, I guess. Even his choice of song for the AI contestants are usually pretty good wan.

Jeffro said...

hahahaha.. yeah.. =)
alright then let me share with you this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ZjOEk4-dI&feature=fvsr

see whether you got good ears or not..

Post a Comment

Talk to me!