Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Saturday's Surprise

Spent a good part of my Saturday at The Office with Duh Roads last weekend. From after church to about 2 hours past midnight. Possibly 6 hours or so in total. Meaning... I broke my no-going-into-the-office-on-weekends rule that day. T_T Sigh. No choice lah. Had some storming to do and some execution to start on.


Thank goodness there was ice-cream!


4 tubs – 2 Vanilla, 1 Cookies & Cream and 1 Macadamia Nut.


All hail special post-midnight surprise deliveries!


Asked Duh Roads which one she wanted, gave her first picks and she picked Chocolate Chip. That left me with Macadamia Nut and Vanilla (x2). I like Vanilla. So, I ate Macadamia Nut. (I'm a leave-the-best-for-last kinda girl.)


Sorry, Mee. I know you like Macadamia Nuts
but I finished this one. Ask Dee to buy for you. =p


In the end, Duh Roads said she preferred mine. (We kinda ate from both tubs.) Haha. Choose choose choose summore lah! Kena. That's also what you get for stealing my parking lot*! (Who cares if the timeline's out.) Hmmph!


* Pam Song forgives but she never forgets.

14 comments :

The Author said...

WALIAU!!!! EAT ICE CREAM WITHOUT ME!!!! T_T

hon said...

i would have picked choc chip cookie dough.

oops. wrong brand. =x

Simon Seow said...

Gimme, gimme. I don't have anymore New Zealand Natural coupon already.

ah:beng said...

and why am i the only one who's packing on the pounds like a beached whale?

LIKE WHYYYYY.

like no und.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– WALAU YOU DID THAT, TOO LOR!!! And yours is you buy yourself wan! You made a CONSCIOUS DECISION to eat without me lorrr!!!


ATTN: hon
– Don't B&J with me ah... I warn you first ah. I'm touchy with my ice cream. RAWR!

Haha. Drama sial.


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Wah! You got NZN coupon never share and now you have the cheek to ask me to give you??? Run, Simon. Run like you never ran before.


ATTN: ah:beng
– COS YOU SITTING AT BLOODY BALCONY LOOKING OUT TO SEA LAH THAT'S WHY!

hon said...

you... you mean you dont like B&J?

why?? =(

test said...

Pam , pls share some ice cream with Spec -.- u know lah tengah bulanlah .......

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– Haha. We don't really have it here. Only at certain stores and they're really ex. Don't think I've tried it before also. =(


ATTN: Spectre
– What? You PMS-ing ah? Haha.

ah:beng said...

EH NO MORE SEA DI. NOW AT ALEXIS SITTING ON SOFA STARING AT [V].

had salad ONLY for lunch k.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ah:beng
– Haha. Well, if you had your salad with dressing, you'll be gila babi gemuk also. HAH!

hon said...

what?! you just made me feel like opening franchise outlets there. it's damn popular here! you're seriously missing out, pam...

i could send some nice B&J over if only you can gimme an address. =)

The Author said...

O.O okok lorh~

Nxt time if i happen make ice cream belanja you makan hehe

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– Haha. We're not as fortunate as you guys with the international food. But that's also cos our local stuff rock. *grin*

You wanna send B&J over? Haha. It'll all turn to mush wei. Haha. Give you address also no use. =p


ATTN: Jan
– Hahaha. You got ice cream maker issit?

hon said...

you're sure hard to con, arent you? haha! =p

yea, sending ice cream overseas is a fruitless task.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!