Monday, June 29, 2009

5:30PM

Centralised air-conditioning system shuts off...


Pam Song 1: YEESSSSS!!! *punches fist in air and does a little dance*

Pam Song 2: Eh. What you yes yes all? Stupid ah? Sit down before boss fire you lah.

Pam Song 1: 5:30PM already mah... Happy lah!

Pam Song 2: Happy your head! You going back meh? Still sitting here, right??

Pam Song 1: Ya, but...

Pam Song 2: Backside still on chair, right??

Pam Song 1: I know, but...

Pam Song 2: Comp still on, right??

Pam Song 1: WOAI! Enough lah! Why you so potong wan? Do work also must happy a bit ma.

Pam Song 2: Not potong. It's being REALISTIC.

Pam Song 1: Pfft. More like being totally DEPRESSING. -_-'

Pam Song 2: Yeah, yeah. Whateverrrr...

Pam Song 1: So how now??? If 5:30PM cannot be happy, cannot dance, cannot go home but no more semangat do work... then what?! Sit here buat bodoh ah?

Pam Song 2: Sit here, pretend do work then wallow in self pity lah, summore what??

Pam Song 1: -_-'

9 comments :

yapthomas said...

Oh no! It's the Dark Queen!!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Her long awaited return is now. =p

zecount said...

this kind of conversations have to be bad for ur mental health

infinitium said...

This post reminds me of Gollum. The only diff: you've got more hair than he does.

Pammmmmssssssssonggggg.......

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Haha. I don't know about it being bad but I can't say that it's good. =p


ATTN: infinitium
– Hahaha. Yeeesssssssss... =p

*blink blink*

Eh, I need a kick ass ring to gloat over lah.

Kiruna said...

I reiterate again, Pam Song 2 has issues

hon said...

hi mister smeagol.

Anonymous said...

interesting post.
5.30 can leave office already ?
anyway, i really enjoyed reading your posts. :D have a nice day...at work :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Kiruna
– Haha. She kinda does, doesn't she? Haha. Gotta pull in the reins. Can't let her get out of hand. =p


ATTN: hon
– Heylooowww, my preeeccciiioooussss...


ATTN: Cavin
– Haha. I didn't leave office at 5:30PM! And if you didn't know, this never ever happens with me. Ever. My job usually keeps me at work till the wee hours of morning. =(

Post a Comment

Talk to me!