Sunday, June 28, 2009

Beat

Am done with Urbanscapes.


From Left to Right: Yours Truly, Rockstar, Duh Roads and Bulat.


Am totally beat because of Urbanscapes. -_-'


Here's the gist of what went down
in the 8-and-a-half hours I was there.


Shopped some – 3 maxis for RM120 + 1 pink and black skull notebook for RM9. Saw a little – Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet, Yuna and some other performers whose names/band names I can't for the life of me remember right now. Met more people than I expected to – colleagues/bloggers/friends/friends of friends/friends of friends of friends/people whose faces I cannot put a name to. Haha.


But that's what Urbanscapes is about, I guess.
A Big Bang set to house the coming together of
anything, everything and anyone artsy/artsy-ish.


Sucks that the weather was crap during the first half of the day though. It was SO. FREAKING. HOT. that I involuntarily started imagining people getting sunstroke/heatstroke and just fainting (or dying) in the middle of the KLPAC parking lot. It was just crazy lah. Thank goodness I don't perspire much or else I'm sure I'd have been soaked in sweat from all the walking around in the sun I did all afternoon. (Yuck.)


And dah lah I burn easily, kan? (If you didn't know, I tend to look like I don't produce melanin.) Well, after a full 4 hours walking about in the sun today, my skin feels uncomfortably tight (uh oh, that means Peeling's coming tomorrow or the day after) and is unbearably hot (still! Almost like my skin absorbed the heat from my time out in the sun -_-'''). Beh tahan. Am so going to pay for that in the days to come. Sigh.


That aside, my head's aching. The bad part is, the ache's having a real ball gnawing at my patience. The pain started a little after Sepet did. Which was early in the night. About 7PM. Thought it was cos the seat in KLPAC's main hall was a little uncomfortable for me, is all. Well, it's 1:32AM and the pain still hasn't let up though I've already been fed, watered and washed. Sigh.


Show you all more pictures some other time lah, ok?
Right now, I've got a badly misbehaving head to nurse.

5 comments :

kim said...

so freaking hot yes exactly!

yapthomas said...

They got more balloons in the day...

Simon Seow said...

The weather is better after 5pm. lol

Zues said...

It was so damn hot yesterday especially around 2pm that time, cuz it the time I reached and came out from car.. Haha..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: kim
– So hot can die right??? Wah, cannot tahan.


ATTN: yapthomas
– Hmmm. They kept replacing lah. The KLUE booth kept restocking whenever people took the balloons away.


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Indeed it was! But by that time, I was already cooked.


ATTN: Zues
– Eh, you go at 2pm you say hot already. I was there from about 1pm. It as insane! Summore I jalan Marketplace. Wah, can melt like ice cream, man!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!