Thursday, June 04, 2009

I'm Disgusting T_T

Remember my post about my BBB? Well... the marks are still there though that picture was from 2 or 3 days ago. *lip quivers* Stains of my session with Mr Terminator last Saturday. T_T Anyhoo, a young Nuffnanger (he's 15 going on 16 – so no fair) left me a comment on that Innit of mine. And now, I dunno whether to laugh or cry.




Every sentence got different emotion wan! How to know which one to respond to? I'm foncused! HAHA. =p Lemmie explain.


SENTENCE 1: HE SYMPATHISES WITH ME


To that, I say, "Awww," and my heart
melts like salted butter on a warm pan.


SENTENCE 2: HE LAUGHS AT MY SITUATION.


Eh eh! Why the sudden turnabout! So heartless! I tengah sakit, tengah gatal, tengah kaki merah, bengkak giler babi ni and you laugh out loud?! Mana boleh??? T_T


SENTENCE 3: HE TELLS ME THAT OTHER PARTS OF ME HAVE LOOKED MORE DISGUSTING BEFORE.


Way to stab a girl through the heart though she already lays on the ground with a "rotting" leg. T_____T *blinks back tears* I'm... I'm... I'm... disgusting? *cries* Boo hoo sniffle sniffle sob sob. ='(


Eh jeremy88se from Innit, I listen to your first sentence only, can ah? I think I like that one best. Practice selective retention. =D


p/s: I'm sorry to hear about your hamster, Hammy.


----------------------------------------------------------
READ TALES OF MY "DISGUSTING HAND" HERE.
UBER DISGUSTING PICTURES INCLUDED.

----------------------------------------------------------

5 comments :

hon said...

hmm. is it me, or are you seriously overlooking his lack of sensitivity and mistaking it as a jovial response to your awful plight?

ok. maybe it's me. haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– You confusing me further!!!

zecount said...

AHHH!! .. bugged leg monster ..stay away from me !!! No no no dun infected me AHHHHH!!!

Soon Jeremy said...

LOL SORRY LA ROFL! I was trying to say that your leg wan not as teruk as your hand wan...lolol...soli la my sentence usually has lols in it...XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– I'M COMING AFTER YEWWWW!! RAWR RARR ROAR!


ATTN: Soon Jeremy
– Hahaha. Too much lah you. Make me happy then break my heart. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!