Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Everybody Needs A Reason To Smile. I've Got Two!

1. Got stuck in a jam along Federal on my way to work. Pretty rare considering my hours but... I didn't mind. Cos today turned out to be good hair day. And me hearts good hair day many many! =p


2. Decided earlier in the week to give Pathlab another try this coming weekend. (Round 1 totally terkandas.) Today, I was told that I'd get to use coupons. And coupons mean discounts. Discounts mean paying less. Paying less means more shopping! saving money. And saving money is good.

5 comments :

hon said...

i've got 2 reasons to frown:

1. working late today.

2. work late no OT pay.

=(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– Eh, I have those same two reasons also lah. And they're EVERY NIGHT. See? Your life better. Go smile.

hon said...

i refuse! i refuse to smile at someone else's misfortune! =x

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– Waaaa. So wai dai.

hon said...

never too late to find out new things about random strangers. haha!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!