Saturday, June 06, 2009

Wardrobe Planning

Am going for a screening tomorrow. No no, not one of those fa-la-la, get-invited-for-free, eat-free-food, take-a-lot-of-pictures, talk-to-big-name-celebrities kind of screening. It's a medical one.


*shiver*


Think it's about time lah. It's been 2 years since my last medical check-up. (Kononnya supposed to be annual lah kan? So tak jadi. Haha.) Almost a year since my last blood test. Time to discover the ups and downs of my insides once again. Wish me luck! Things always go wrong when Pam Song meets the Doc. -_____-


p/s: IF this screening goes well (THAT'S A VERY BIG IF, MIND YOU!), I promise to tell you about all that went wrong in that last screening I went for 2 years ago. You'll see how suey I really am when it comes to medicine and hospitals. Haha.


p/s/s: EH EH! I was supposed to tell you about my wardrobe plans!!! -_-''' Alamak, this post like so very the keluar topik lor. Haha. Blooper sial! Anyways, what I wanted to say was that the rotting leg's really getting the way of my grand wardrobe plans for my date with the Doc. Won't be able to wear what I want to. Pfft. Bodo.


p/s/s/s: Hmmm. Maybe I didn't need to use postscripts for those two paragraphs. Like a bit pointless liddat. Hmmm hmmm...


p/s/s/s/s: I think I should go to bed. It's 5:42AM and my appointment's set at 9:30AM. Wowzza! Am so not a morning person. The Doc's so going to love grumpy, wrong-side-of-bed me. Yay.

4 comments :

The Author said...

ORH! no work to do, slep late again~~!!

Sighs i also cannot slep.. i slept at 3am last night, then my biological clock woke me up at 7am -_-"

Emm?? body check up??
I haven done mine yet... I have the tendency to skip all the body checkup when i was at college because i have phobia towards needles >.< Met a terrible nurse, and she jabbed me a lot of times because she cannot find my blood veins... >.< and i was st.john.. when st.john members go for body checkup i said i do it in class already, when in class i said i do it in st.john meeting room =X

Anyway wish you good luck for your screening... you look healthier than me XD

you will be just fine =D

yapthomas said...

Tsk Tsk Tsk...
You is gonna go see loctor with zombie eyes...

test said...

body check up? I hope u will not scare the poor doctor too much XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Eee. Where got ppl naturally wake up so early wan?? Tsk tsk. Haha.

Yeah, I was supposed to do my body check up but the place was closed. See? So suey. Wake up early for nothing. =_=

But looks like you got same problem with me. Always cannot find vein. Haha.


ATTN: yapthomas
– Loctor dun wan see me. Loctor close shop.


ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Eh, I'm quite healthy wat! Ish!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!