Friday, June 05, 2009

Your Tweet Is A Pebble

Click here to read full article on Time.com


Uh, I think you'll wanna click on that link. The article's actually pretty good. It show's how Twitter has affected social exchanges to the point of adding a second layer to our conversations. Interesting stuff. Here's my favourite part.


Last paragraph of the article.


Love this last line: "It is built entirely out of 140-character messages, but the sum total of those tweets added up to something truly substantive, like a suspension bridge made of pebbles."


Writing in pictures. I like. So descriptive.
I wish I could cough up that kind of stuff.

4 comments :

nithyakuthiah said...

Can la. You creative ma!

=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - nithya -
– Haha. Not so easy lorrr. =p

hon said...

this is random but time mag's favicon is a huge single red capital T. haha.

anyway, my skeptical opinion would be that all social networking sites, especially twitter, hinge on basic egocentric human behaviour to become popular rather than curiosity and thirst for the knowledge.

let me illustrate. whenever you tweet something, it'll be like shouting this through the twittersphere:

HEY YOU GUYS! YOOHOO! IM TELLING Y'ALL WHAT I HAD FOR BREAKFAST AND THAT ROCKED MY SOCKS!

the whole place is so filled with egoism, it kinda makes me hurl. =(

test said...

u are a creative person working in creative field . Should be no problem for u

Post a Comment

Talk to me!