Friday, June 26, 2009

MJ, Always The King Of Pop

I couldn't possibly write enough or even well enough to do this master songwriter/singer/dancer/performer/artist justice. Heck, I couldn't even find the words to complete that first line! And I still think the post title doesn't cut it. I mean, how could it possibly? To sum up all that is the King Of Pop into one post? How does one do that? Much less condense it all into a 6-word post title? Impossible.


TIME magazine did it beautifully here but even then,
I think it barely scratched the MJ surface.


Should I eventually find a way to put the thoughts in my head onto paper/on screen, I'll write again. Till then, R.I.P., MJ. Your death marks the end of an incredible era of music.

6 comments :

nithyakuthiah said...

='(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - nithya -
– Awww, Nit. I know how you are with MJ. So sad hor? Summore he's only 50. Sigh.

notenotingnoted said...

Bye bye MJ

test said...

today is a very sad day . KING of Pop is gone forever......

nithyakuthiah said...

I still can't believe it. It's just too sad. Damn radio stations had to play his songs all day. But wow really. There is no better way to say goodbye.

Bentuckee said...

It's just too sudden for me...
I have spent some time doing a photo montage for him...

http://bentuckee.blogspot.com/2009/06/mj-legend.html

RIP MJ.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!