Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Influenza A H1N1 At Urbanscapes

Click here to view from source.


Shit.

Most of us at the office
were at Urbanscapes last weekend.

-_-'''


I don't mean to be paranoid but... I AM SO FREAKING PARANOID NOW LORRR!!! Actually, it's not just me lah. Paranoia has hit the lot of us hard. The peeps at The Office who were there have started asking me for Vitamin C. Haha. didjital's the worse! So bloody kiasi. Give him 1 tablet, he say must take 2. Haha. If go Skytrex, sure take Chicken Exit wan. Haha.


But seriously now...


I don't think this is a joke so... If any of you guys were at Urbanscapes last weekend and you're feeling under the weather, go get yourself checked out. Better safe than sorry, ok? Must learn from didjital. Kiasi a bit. Take care, y'all.


UPDATE AT 03:55PM on 30 June 2009: Duh Roads just read from another site that 36 people who attended Urbanscapes have been admitted already. Dunno whether true or not lah. JUST BE SURE TO SEE THE DOC IF YOU'RE NOT FEELING WELL!

19 comments :

Ren said...

Weeee satu gang kena macam syok saja :D

so far no symptoms yet wor

Melsong said...

Must make sure you get enough rest. Immunity cannot be down. And pray.

Anonymous said...

who's kiasi-kiasu! counter measures must be taken you know. and chicken exit doesnt exist in my dictionary. P A M E L A

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Ren
– Walauuu... Liddat also can??? Can die wan wei!


ATTN: Melsong
– I'm stuffing myself with Vit C now. -_- Call you in a bit. I got news. -_-' You guys aren't going to like this.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: mcmlxxxi
– You dun talk so much! You go settle your "problem" can??? And take more Vit C for goodness sakes!

NA said...

for goddess sake, this is a really bad news.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: a@ron
– Terrible hor? So many ppl there summore. Haih.

yapthomas said...

This.Is.Shocking!

Ape nih? 1Malaysia ke AH1N1?

Okay. Cross checked. No problem over here. I'm gonna storm Guardian tomorrow!

Huai Bin said...

Crap. My neighbour at work went to Urbanscapes. She's doesn't have any symptoms though, but I'm coming down with the flu. :)

I don't think it's H1N1 though, but if it is, it's not that bad anyway. Really low mortality rate one. :p

Iriene said...

This is serious...
Avoid public crowded area...
Take more vitamin c, plenty of water,
proper rest and take care!
Tks for sharing!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haih. Terrible hor. These people dun feel well already summore wanna hero go here go there.


ATTN: Huai Bin
– Hahahaha. If you weren't there then probably not H1N1 lah. My office a LOT of ppl were there man. I was, too. -_-''


ATTN: Iriene
– Yeah it is! It's terrible lah. I'm stuffing myself with Vit C now. All of us at the office were starting to get paranoid. -_-'

Simon Seow said...

So far no any sickness yet.

Unknown said...

a public event and so many kena h1n1... hmmz.
neways, better takecare of ya health and stock up on those vitaminCs. :]

Huai Bin said...

I propose a motion to name it the Urbanscapes Flu if it actually becomes a vector of transmission from the event. ;)

Bad publicity sial. Haha!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– That's good. =)


ATTN: Dylan
– Yeah, that's a good idea. Anyways, it's better to be safe than sorry lah.


ATTN: Huai Bin
– HAHA. Like super bad publicity lor!!! The KLue fellas will so hunt you down for that man! =p

Unknown said...

better all of u go for check up.... :-)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Hazman
– If we have flu symptoms lah. Haha. If not, no need. =p

Mrs Chong said...

totally unrelated but is jewel tan ur cousin????Heh, cause she's my junior and I've seen her mother around in SGGS (when I was still studying there)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Ping Ping
– HAHA. Why suddenly ah? Yeah, Jewel's my cousin. Haha. Her mom and my mom are sisters. How'd you know?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!