Wednesday, June 27, 2007

No Questions? How Can?

I got tagged like a week ago.


Thing is, I was never / am not a fan of answering a whole bunch of meaningless stuff WITH NO QUESTIONS, so... procrastination seemed to be the wisest choice.


I'm terrible, aren't I?

*frowns*

Fine. I'll do it today.
Forgive me if sarcasm takes over.
I say it now – it wasn't me.


----------


Condoms: They make good balloons. Uh, except that you probably wouldn't wanna put on into your mouth to blow on it anyways. It's oily. Like very. A couple of friends and I filled one up with water. It didn't leak. We left it untouched for about a week and then the ants claimed it. Yuck. So gross, right? Infestation. Ugh.


Cell Phones: No camera, no talk. Oh, and go, Sony Ericsson. All the way. Sigh. Can't believe I actually said that. Nokia, stop sittin' on your heavy behind and buck-up, yo!


Chairs/Stools: Don't use one. Haha. My bed is conveniently converted into a chair when I'm on the comp. It first started when I got sick but then the habit never died even when the flu bugs did.


Bookshelves: Don't have enough. But then again, books are expensive these days so it's probably for the better this way. Doesn't give me a reason to shop for more books to fill the empty spaces. Heh.


Dressers: Don't need one. Dresser mirrors are always too far away. So, I stand. It gives me a better view of whatever it is I'm trying to see. =)


Computers: Mac laptops and no other! They're the prettiest. =) At the same time, they perform. Can't live without mine. Thank God for comps and its invention. Oh, and the Internet, too. One just isn't as useful (or even half as fun) without the other.


Beanbags: I want one! I think they're superduperuberwuber cool. Plus, they're real comfy, too! Me likes a lot a lot! Somebody... anybody! Get me one? Pleaassseee? My birthday's coming up. Really. It is. Really. I'm serious. My birthday's comin'. It really is. Never bluff. For real. Real. Go shopping, okay?


Pictures: Heck, my old and still unprinted pics are so very old that pictures of me no longer look like me anymore. I should really get them printed out. Sigh. I'm such a procrastinator. I should be ashamed of myself. But I'm not. So how?


Mirrors: Ooo. I'd love a whole-wall mirror. That'd be so cool. Awesome! Like, totally. It'd go perfectly with this bimbotic image I'm trying to create for myself, anyway. Why look bimbotic? Well, it helps me appear less intimidating to men even when I'm in glasses and a power suit.


Beds: I like the one I've got. Many other people like it, too.


Clothes: Can never have too many in the same colour or cut. If the cut works for you, get more of them in different colours. If the colour goes well with you, get the baju in different cuts. =)


Surfboards: Got one right beside me at work. A REAL one. How cool is that? Watched Surf's Up, too. Good movie. Good morals. Go watch.



Smoke Detectors:
Usually for show only. Lousy things, they never work. They should, but they don't. They should create smoke detectors fry smokers' hair at the slightest puff. ZAP ZAP ZAP!


Piano/keyboard/guitar/bass/drums: Personally, I'd go for either the guitar, the piano, or the drums. Keyboards... well, not so much. But technically, it's the same damn thing so it still works. Not much a fan of bassists, though. Whatever the case, it's so hot when guys play instruments. They get bumped up and increase in Cool Points tremendously. But then again, sometimes, a guy's best musical instrument is his voice. Some guys make girls melt at a single "Hello". Just cos it sounds so, so melodious. Haha. The kind that makes our knees go weak.


Locking Doors: I always keep my room door locked – morning, noon and night. Safety first. It's not that I'm unfriendly. I love people.


Black Light: It can be cool I guess. But then again, it's not like I get to see it. Though, I heard that that it can be dangerous. Hmmm.


Medals/Ribbons: Had my fair share, yes. *beams*


Awards: Also got... but would definitely like more to my name. The advertising kind, thank you. Sigh. Stress.


Sports Accessories: NikeFIT tracks are the only way to go. I love mine. They're just so very comfy. Plus, they smell great after a wash. Haha. Anyhew, new designs are out already. Me likes!


CDs: TORRENT illegally! Please buy original. Support your local music industry.


Flags: Merdeka's not for another three months. Cool it. By the way, I think it's real silly the way people plaster their cars with hundreds of mini flags each time Merdeka comes around. Siao. Spoil the car only. Tsk tsk.


Stop Signs/Any Signs: Uh... They don't really work? *frowns* What in the world is this part supposed to mean anyway? I'm so not getting this tag.


Caution Tape: CSI. Which reminds me... I've got some catching up to do. Dr House has been consuming all my TV-time these days. I think Grissom misses me.


Paintball: Coming up. A friend at FlyFM's been asking me to join their paintball competition. I said 'No'. I don't wanna die covered in paint just cos I was stupid enough to allow myself to be shot at by semi-pros. Haha. The prize money's pretty good though so if you guys wanna join, just let me know. I'll get you connected.


Real Guns: Can I have one? It'd so totally complete my look.


Cigarettes: Cancer sticks. People who smoke in the presence of non-smokers should be charged with Second-Degree Murder if not First. For goodness sakes, kill yourself for all I care. Just leave me out of the equation. Inconsiderate baboons.


Candles: So romantic. Love tealights. They totally set the mood. Which reminds me, it's been awhile. I think tonight shall be tealight night for me. *smiles*


Books: Romance novels. I can't help it. I was born a sucker for lovey-dovey stories with girl-power-ish twists.


Nintendo: DS. The effects aren't as good as the competition's. Neither are the graphics. And the screen's small. But at least you get a stylus to physically stab friends who beat you at games. At least it helps make up for everything else the Nintendo lacks in technology. That aside, if it's gaya tanpa mutu you're going for, you'll be interested to know that it comes in a nicer pink then the PSP – a paler, prettier pink.


PlayStation: 3. Anything else is old school. Time for an upgrade.


Xbox: 360. I've heard some really good comments about it! Apparently it's even better than PS3. Can cakap-cakap on headset summore. But then again, it's all hearsay. I only messed around with Wii before. It's fun! Lame but definitely fun, fun, fun! I can bowl and play tennis AND kick butt while I'm at it. Heh. You guys should really try it out. Haha. Very interactive. Made me feel all exercised and rejuvenated after. *blink blink* HEY WAIT! Wii's by Nintendo, too!


Stereo: I'd very much rather THX.


Television: Don't have time for it anymore. Plus, the telly's usually hogged. I've resorted to watching sitcoms on my laptop in my room just before bed. Haha. It's easier that way.


Lighters: I've got a mini collection.


Gum: Banned in Singapore (but definitely smuggle-able). During my time, BubbleYum was THE bubblegum to chew on. So "in", man. Haha. And FYI, I blow pretty big bubbles. =)


How many windows do you have in your room?: Ooo! Finally! A proper question! Though a very stupid one. Hmmm. I don't know how many windows I have in my room. I don't see them. Haha. They're hidden behind curtains and a layer of Black Out. Me no likes the sun.


What is the color of your walls?: I don't believe I'm about to say this but I can't remember what colour my walls are. *gulp* Pale pink? White? *blink blink* Damn.


Hardwood floor, tile, or carpet?: Tiles are out. As for the other two, it really depends. I like carpets. The really furry expensive ones that feel exactly like dead animals under your feet (pfft, like I'd know what that feels like). But carpets aren't easy to care for so I guess hardwood's the most convenient way to go. Sigh.


What color is your bed?: The mattress or the sheets? Be specific.


What are on your walls?: At work, graffiti and a couple of Post-It's and notices. At home, a whole bunch of stuff I've collected over the years that are really ME-ish. =)


Has the opposite sex been in your room before?: Uh huh. Why? Got a problem with that? Wanna fight ah? Come lah! You think I sket ah?


----------


Okay, I'm done. And I don't tag.

Ciao.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Xbox 360 ?...fantastic. Nuff said.

Pam Song said...

You play it?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!