Friday, March 23, 2007

So No Kick

I'm sitting here at a desk – an unfamiliar desk, on an unfamiliar chair. I'm typing this from a comp – an unfamiliar comp, with an unfamiliar keyboard. It's uncomfortable. It's different. It feels odd. Somewhat "off". Like something just isn't right. It's not right. How can I be posting from another comp but my own? Nooooo.


Why?

Because my beloved MacBook G4 is dead.




What a depressing sight.

Breaks my heart to see you this way.


*blink blink*


Darn it, I'm finding it real hard to swallow the fact
that my comp is actually dead.


How can I go on without you? I can't. I can't possibly do this on my own. My journey here on Tinki Talks will never be the same without you by my side. We started this journey together on the 23rd of February. Only a month ago. Exactly a month ago. 28 wonderful days together with 50 posts to our name. We have done considerably well for such a short span of time, I suppose. Seems like it's been forever, though. Sigh. My angel in white. My white stallion. My white MacBook.


Sigh.


My only condolence is that it's only your physical body that has died. For even in death, your brain lives on. It has survived the ordeal, and it lives to face another day, thanks to your fighting spirit. Your inner strength is commendable. And for that, I salute you.


Problem is... Now, I type also no kick, write also no kick, post also no kick, man. Sigh. How to tahan like that!? Cannot laaaa. Cannot.


Come back to me soon,
O MacBook kesayangan ku.

I will wait for you.

16 comments :

Jono said...

Send for repair ? How is it dead?

Pam Song said...

Motherboard. Bleh. So sucky. I'm depressed. Do something.

Leon said...

Dear Lord,

Pam's motherboard was burnt recently.

Now, as we all know, evil resonates strongly from that computer .

Is this a sign that we, your humble servants, are winning the war between good and evil?

Oh guide me, O'lord.



*grins*

Pam Song said...

Haha. Haha. Haha. Dinner calls. Will be back with an answer to your prayers.

Anonymous said...

oh poor tinki ...what happened?

Pam Song said...

ATTN:Leon
– I'm thinking that my God is different from your god for mine would do me, nor my computer, no harm. Turn from your wicked ways, brudder, for MY God is good and is ever faithful to forgive you of your immorality and transgressions (ahem, 10-year-old kids).

You know not the distinction between good and evil for you have obviously chosen the path that leads to nothing good – enjoyment in the pain and misery of others.

FLEE FROM LEON, YOU SATAN! DEVIL, REMOVE YOURSELF! OUT OUT OUT!

Woooo-sah.

p/s: I'm using my MacBook now, btw. HEH!


ATTN: Zecount
– Aih. Dunno la. I'm still using my comp though (much to TheOtherLeon's dismay). Problem with the motherboard so I'll have to get it changed. Fortunately, it'll all be at no cost to me thanks to a contract. Woo hoo hoo! New motherboard, no payment. Not bad la.

Jono said...

you bought a pc without warranty ?

The other day i spilled milo on my keyboard. I called dell. They sent a guy over. Fix. Done. I didnt have to bring to their shop or whatever. On site repair they call it. I have it for 3 years! Motherboard burns or konkek, within 3 years, they will just come on call and change. But Im gonna stop here coz im sure youre gonna trash windows and tlk bout ur Macintosh. Bleh. haha...

Get a Macbook pro like me bro or Get a dell. haha

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetheart,

I really think Penang is doing your head in...lol!!! Even your MACBook is your "kesayangan" now...you better head home to where your sanity is not wearing you thin....

Hugs,
Nisha

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetheart,

I really think Penang is doing your head in...lol!!! Even your MACBook is your "kesayangan" now...you better head home to where your sanity is not wearing you thin....

Hugs,
Nisha

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetheart,

I really think Penang is doing your head in...lol!!! Even your MACBook is your "kesayangan" now...you better head home to where your sanity is not wearing you thin....

Hugs,
Nisha

Anonymous said...

Sorry babe..hit the "publish your comment" too many times..oops!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jono
– LIKE NO. Obviously my Mac is covered, right? That's why a guy came, checked it out and told me that it's the motherboard. Pfft. As if it's not covered. Mac's damn advanced okay. Windows suck. You're right. You know me well.


ATTN: Nisha
- Hey ya babe!

Haha. Yeah, I think I've overstayed my welcome here in Penang. It's time I headed back towards the South. When I get my arse back, you'd better be waiting for me at our front door with open arms. Haha. Wait for meeeee!

And babe ah, no choice la. No other forms of "kesayangan" here. Have to settle for my MacBook. Sad case, I know. Desperado. Sigh.

Will. Go. Down. Soon.

Love,
pamsong

p/s: Yes, I know that anonymous is you. Heh. And don't worry about the many comment duplicates. I still love you all the same. =)

Leon said...

Poor gurl.... *sigh*

There's always the vibrator, ya know.

*grins*

Have a great weekend ahead, pam :)

cheers

Pam Song said...

Okay, you started off really well with that "poor gurl" talk. You really should have stopped there. I'd have said really nice stuff about you. Probably boost your standings with the ladies but... you just had to go on huh.

I shall not stoop as low.

*grins*

You have a good weekend, too.

Leon said...

*evil grin*

hehehe

Pam Song said...

I didn't really like the sound of that "hehehe". It's laced with far too many hidden meanings. I don't like this feeling.

Hmmm.

WHAT YOU UP TO!? Speak now!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!