Saturday, June 23, 2007

Rapture


*hands shake*

It happened... and I got left behind.
Everyone got taken away. Everyone but me.

*heartbeat flounders*

No, I can't not make it. I just can't.
I don't want to get left behind.


Fact: I know that my God loves me more than anything. He loved me enough to send His only begotten Son, Jesus, who died on the cross for me in a far from glamorous death.


I don't doubt it. He loves me.

But do I love Him enough to make the cut?

Sigh.

I thought I did. But do I really?

*tear*


I saw it. I felt it. But I didn't make it. I felt firsthand what I'd feel if it all came to pass. I don't want to feel that way again. Much less in real life. But will the extent of my love for Him be ENOUGH? Will it suffice? When does Enough equal With-Everything-I've-Got-And-Am?


Sigh.

I'd fail Add Math over and over again
if it'd spare me from failing when it counts.

I can't afford to fail. Not at Rapture.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Fear Not! GOD will NOT leaves us behind as long as we keep HIS commandments and abide by HIS words....Agape Love!

Hey! Have you read the left behind series novels from Tim Lahaye? They are really cool!

Pam Song said...

Nope, I never read them. I heard that there's a pretty strong following but it's not really my thing. Romance novels or self-help for me, pls!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!