Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Superhero Was Born Today

Benevolent fictional characters
with superhuman powers appeal to me.




Sweet-talk, they offer none. But what's sweet-talk in the bigger scheme of things? Nope, it is nothing. (Hah! Never thought I'd say that, did ya? I made an exception. Just this once. Hold it against me and I'll hunt you down with the help of my superhero friends.)


Their irresistible pull comes from something far greater. It comes from their selfless nature, their self-sacrificing character, and their unbelievably admirable ability to give up any possibility of living normal lives. It is the pursuit of the interests and welfare of others, to help advance a cause other than their own.


Tene nene! Tene nene! Bring out the big guns, boys!
For it's time to wear your underwear inside out.

JENG!


To hell with the whole happy family scenario with picnics by the sea and children running in the backyard! That shall remain but a dream. In the real world (pfft), superheroes fight for a prettier bigger picture for the sake of all you boring, powerless mortals.


Alright. Enough with the introductions.
Before you think me totally cuckoo, here's the story.


Say a great big smiley 'hi' to superhero me, for today, I joined the ranks of Spidey, Invisible Woman, Flash, Catwoman and all others who wear tight spandex (they should probably upgrade to Lycra), form-fitting outfits. All hail G-strings and granny panties for I shall not proceed to save the world with VPLs to my name. From this day forth, I shall dress the part to the best of my ability and make the crew proud. "Fashionable" will be my middle name!


Introducing the latest addition to my wardrobe...




I'm in the club, yo.

And just you check out where I got my gear.




Terror or not?

It was superhero fashionista heaven, I tell you!
They've even got my outfit in different colours!

Hmmm.

And I should really do Catwoman a girlie favour
and tell her that her kitty outfit's a little outdated.
Some black-is-in stock just came in at a real bargain.




AARRRGGHHH! I LOVE MY OUTFIT!


Well, friends, next time you flip through the papers, who knows, you may just see a flash of red in one of the pictures. Splashed across the front page, maybe? Haha. You never know. Oh, how proudly you'd declare that you've stumbled upon a real life superhero's blog before. I can see it already. You'd do it with a beaming smile running right smack across your face.


*grin*

Now, go away.

I've got some flying-with-one-hand-up to practice
while I wait for Superman to come back for me.



9 comments :

ming said...

HORRRRRRRrrrrrRRRRRR....

SUPERMAN!

I miss Ghee!

Pam Song said...

Haha. Goodness! I forgot all about Superman at Ghee! Haha. Whoopsie. Wonder how he's doing. Haha. Siao man those days. I miss Ghee, too! Heaps! I miss eating in class, I miss the coloured front pages, I miss the cartoon drawings on the front page, I miss Ghee and his crazy antics. I miss it all!

Sigh. Why you dun wan come back? You no lup me no more?

Anonymous said...

this this come in black n silver?

Pam Song said...

Haha. They have also. They also have gold. 3D logo also they have. And then there was this one of Flash that I liked! So cool lah! Really.

Anonymous said...

then y did u bought superman? u should have bought flash lah

ming said...

I lup you but hor i no no time to come back ma...=p but i will go back on october for my brother wedding...so so so you have to make yourself freeeeeeee during dat time okkkkk...

I miss Westlife because of Ghee! hahaha.. and garfield..and Mr Bean!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Cos I was always looking for the Superman wan ma! Eh... This is shopping with a mission okayyy. You think what? Suka suka buy ah?


ATTN: ming
– Haha. I will try. October it is. You better make date with me okay. Booking me early early when you decide when to make your return to KL.

I miss Green Green and Huat Kooi. Haha. Haih. So long di lor.

ming said...

Yes so so long already..dunno hows everyone...

Pam Song said...

All hilang di lah. I know Seng Keong is around la. Then the rest, I think you should know better than me loh.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!