Friday, June 15, 2007

Who's The Leader Of The Club That's Made For You And Me?

Was having dinner with a bunch of colleagues when something rather "interesting" caught my eye. Haha. Diverting my attention away from my very tasteless Mee Jawa Mamak (rather gladly, I might add, since each mouthful felt like sandpaper going down my throat), I proceeded to snap a couple of pictures. The temptation was waaay too difficult to resist.


*snicker*

Look!




Mickey Mouse Adidas sneakers!
And on a GUY no less! Haha.


*shakin' my pompoms*

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E! GOOOO MICKEY!!!

*cartwheels all around*


I bet if I asked, he'd probably tell me it was Limited Edition or something. Haha. Rock on, dude. Yup yup. Mickey's the way to go if you wanna make it big in the advertising world.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!