Friday, June 01, 2007

Time?

Pfft.

What time?

No. Time. For. Anything.


Thank goodness the week's over. Phew. I made it – Monday through Friday. And for that, my reward is just about an hour away. A few more tick tocks, a single ding dong, and the glorious weekend will finally be here! Yay!


*dances for joy*


Honestly though, tired as I may be, I can't say that I hated the week gone by. I could do with a little less enforced excitement, of course, but it definitely was an eye-opener. Last week, I caught a glimpse of Reality. Got thrown into her, actually. And the darling sure as hell made it a point to stretch my mental muscles and push my mental stamina to the limit. TO THE LIMIT. I don't think I've ever thought that hard for that long in my entire life! No joke. I think I'm just about brain dead by now.


Am gonna go rot in front of the telly (my trusty MacBook, actually) for now. Will laugh myself silly with a good ol' sitcom and drive my tired neurons to oblivion. No harm killing a few more brain cells since I'm already at it, no? Heh. Laters.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!