Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sorry, People

Dear all who tried getting in touch,


My sincere apologies. I have been out of commission the past few days. No posts, no calls, no e-mail replies, no sms', no instant messaging and definitely no meet-ups. Some of you may think that I've probably jumped off the planet altogether. Well, I haven't. I think. I can't be sure.


You see, the problem is this: when my body went on strike, my not-so-trusty-and-now-slightly-rusty brain decided to jump on the bandwagon and go on leave, too. I'm betting that was why I never answered your calls, nor replied your sms'. I'll need to check in on Pam's Brain when it's back in action in order to certify that claim. This excuse will have to do for now, okay?


And, I know, I know. I've been working a tad too terror-ly. Some of you have expressed your concern for me and for my health. I am touched. Really. It's nice to know that so many of you care for me and my well-being. Worry not, good people. I am alive (but am not ready to kick just yet).


Death has not claimed me. I've just been down with a bug or two (as you can see from my recently published post). But I'll survive. I will, I will. And now, as I take my leave, I leave you with three words by my all-time hero, the 38th Governor of the U.S. state of California, the one and only Mr Arnold Schwarzenegger – "I'll be back."




*scouts honour*


Fighting to stay alive,
pamsong

10 comments :

Jono said...

Yeap, shes stoned people! Too many pills, Id say.

Anonymous said...

wei ..good to hear ur back on own two feet ... eh well maybe not standing on them just yet but hey ur back

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Thats the spirit! Fight to stay ALIVE! =)

Jono said...

Awww poor pammy, ive been away for what, 2 weeks and you get sick. hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jono
– Haha. Stoned? Perhaps. Popping pills? I'll say. =p


ATTN: Zecount
– Haha. Yep... I'm back. Woo hoo.


ATTN: adrian
– Fighting, fighting. But the fight's taking a lot outta me.


ATTN: Jono 2
– Pfft. Maybe it's cos your hols are coming up that's why I got sick. When you were well away, I was just fine. It's the dunno-if-Jono's-returning stress. =p

estherlauderlyn said...

take it easy womaaaaaaan.

Jono said...

Youve been without me too long baby. My presence sooths you.

Theory of "Jono sooths Pam"

More like Im going back to get my book back? haha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: esther
– Trying... Trying... Haha. Pulling handbrake.


ATTN: jono
– Uh... Uhoh. I think it's with my mom. *gulp*

Jono said...

Woah ur mum read fight club ?

Imagine her as an anarchist. Cool.

Pam Song said...

Whoa. I dare not. My mom kicks butt wan leh.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!