Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Chap Fan

Was brought out for
super-banyak-option-chap-fan lunch
just last week.


Yeah, it was last week. You know, I never used to leave my stories till they rot but I didn't really have a choice, guys. Problem was that I was waaay too busy to post anything then. Still am, actually. Thing is, I just kinda need a break from everything right now before I drive myself to madness. Hence, the blogging. =)


If you guys recognize this,
you may know which food court
these pictures were taken from.
If you don't, well, too bad.




Hint: It's in the city.

And check out the amount of food that was laid out!




So many things! Quite terror, right?

And then I looked up.

*blink blink*

Die.


If you take a look at the roofing, you'd think it'd be hot, hot, hot, too! They had this "thik pan" roofing. The old tin roofs that did nothing but sauna-fy the people down below.




Looks hot, right? Well, it wasn't.
It was surprisingly cool, actually.

And look at what I picked from the lot.




I think I made some very bad choices there. The food kinda sucked for me. A whole variety of dishes to choose from and I picked the ones that sucked. Darn it. But really, it's not very nice. Trust me. I have good taste in food.


*grin*




And if I may leave you with a word of advice:
If you ever do go to wherever this was,
don't choose the chicken. One word – yuck.

18 comments :

NickTay said...

your office near bukit bintang ah? Mine also :)

Pam Song said...

Haha. Aiseh. You know, huh? No la. Not that near there. My colleagues drove us out. Haha. But near enough for us to get back in time la.

Anonymous said...

Good. You can bring me there then. *rub hands in glee*

Anonymous said...

I see you ordering the same dishes each time we go for chap fan, even now also! Goes to show...somethings never change.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: erin
– Haha. Yes yes, I can bring you there. Just get your butt here first then only talk. Haha.

And yes, at least I'm blogging again.


ATTN: felicia
– Is that a bad thing? It shows loyalty, my friend. Somethings never change. Like how nice Pam is to Fur. *grin*

Anonymous said...

what wrong with the "char-kai" (canton)? too spicy? looks nice though =)

hey....u eat like kay-cheng (hokkien) la....can still see rice here and there.....hahaha =P

Anonymous said...

aiyo of all the dishes ... all the choices u pick also no value for money one

Jin said...

ahahahha... well i will also order the same dish everytime i go for chap fan. Drumstick, vege, egg, curry gravy! Balanced diet. hehe.. there is one chap fan in SS15. "the market upstairs" (mind my england). that place is very cheap and also the fried chicken is very good. Abel & Martin brought me there. My normal dish + drink only RM3.50! super cheap.

Leon said...

Pam,

The food in that place used to be pretty good... but it's been pretty lousy of late :(

Still, I eat my dinners there quite often (I'm not really choosy about my food, to be honest)... and since I normally show up during closing time, I get to grab mostly leftovers and crap.


*sigh*

supersara said...

guess who misses pammm!

supersara said...

guess who misses pammm!

ashleigh said...

lol one post about chap fan also so many comments. not bad

JYJL said...

Haha~! People now so action didn't reply wan~

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Eh eh eh. I usually eat very clean wan ok? Just that the food there not nice so I didn't really bother to "finish up". Haha. Ask anyone I work with. They're used to seeing my plate CLEAN.

And no la. I was also fooled into believing that the chicken was nice. Mana tau, bluff wan. Tasted like crap.

Which Adrian is this?


ATTN: zecount said...
– What no value for money wor. No point I take expensive stuff but then dun like to eat right? Haha. See, now you know. I'm such an easy to please person. No expensive taste.


ATTN: Jin
– People call us boring, Jin. But we know better. We're loyal. *grin*

I used to like the 2020 chap fan. That was fantastic man. and not that expensive also. But the aunty went bust. Must be wrong investment or something la. Cos last time she was driving a Mercedes wan. Now she's cleaning tables in USJ. I spoke to her. She say bankrupt di.


ATTN: Leon
– Eee. Not so nice, right? I also didn't like it. My colleagues were raving on and on about how great the mixed rice was. It was a disappointment to me. I think I need to find new places to eat.


ATTN: supersara
– Awww. You made my day, dearie! We go shop shop soon yah?


ATTN: ashleigh
– HAHA. My readers are of diverse backgrounds who get together when the topic of mixed rice comes up. =p


ATTN: Jacob. Y
– Backside la action. Haha. Ppl sick ok.

Anonymous said...

not lah expensive dishes ... value for money doesn't mean expensive what ... one egg and one salted egg already two dishes loh

Anonymous said...

hehe...adrian Lim from Penangla.....Dun be surprised to see me switches back the identity to adhojlim...=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– I know some places count my number of dishes la. But here, I dun think so leh. I ordered same amount as my colleagues but they got charged higher. But overall leh, this place quite expensive. Not worth it.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– I guessed as much la. But I just had to ask to be sure ma. Very bad to just assume. Bad bad bad.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!