Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Girls Don't Wear Briefs

Agency talk:
BRIEFS = A concise statement,
summary or set of statements
given to a person about a job or task.


------------


pamsong: You took my briefs and never returned them!

Male Colleague: Not me! SHE *points at female colleague* took your briefs and never returned them!

Female Colleague: Oh, sorry sorry. Thanks for your briefs.

*pause in conversation ensues*

pamsong: Thank goodness two out of the three of us are girls... or else this conversation would have just sounded so wrong.


------------


*shakes head*

Normal talk:
BRIEFS = Men's underwear.

So wrong.

4 comments :

JiaHauR said...

Hahhahahahha... this post is juz too misleading... kekez...
but briefs is not my preference anyway.... =p

Pam Song said...

Ooo. You just revealed your "inner secrets" to the rest of the world right here on Tinki Talks.

Ladies, we've got a boxer boy here.

Anybody for RM1? Step up, step up! RM1, anybody?

=p

JiaHauR said...

haha... settle down settle down...
the preference between boxers and briefs is much more like when a lady prefer to wear skirt or not. There's some similarity rite? =p
not much a secret... kekez =p

Pam Song said...

Haha. Don't worry. It's not me you have to be worried about. Haha. It's the other girls who read my blog. =p

Maybe I should do a poll. Briefs vs. Boxers.

Maybe this should be a match-making site. It's already a meet-a-friend site already anyways. I think I should start charging for my services.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!